THE GIRL

20 Years ago...

It was the Wedding Anniversary of Lee Byung Joon (founder of Lee International) and Choi Won. They had taken their 2 sons Lee Young Joon and Lee Sung Yoon along with their daughter Lee Mi Joo to the Lee Delicious - their own restaurant.

The restaurant was started a year back and is employed with few well trained Chefs and Mostly freshers. The cooking division has few well trained employees so as to ensure customers are satisfied with delicious food. Whereas, the other employees are freshers or trainees. Since the construction is under process, they could not recruit proper employees who are well trained and experienced.

All The Dining tables were set with numerous items in it as they're celebrating 10th Wedding anniversary of Lee Byung Joon and Choi Won. It was also the 5th birthday of the cute twins Lee Young Joon and Lee Mi Joo which made the event bigger. All the important persons involved in Lee international were invited and they are present with gifts. Also, the close relatives of Lee Byung Joon and Choi Won are present. While the wedding cake is being cut by the lovely couple, the people gathered there started wishing them and applauding them in enjoyment. While everyone in the celebration are busy with congratulating the couple and taking pictures, they almost forgot about the kids.

The Lee kids found their way to play games in this boring situation. The trio escaped the dining-cum-celebration area and entered into the kitchen. They explored the food preparation area wherein they set food in the order in which the customers have ordered. Since the day is only for Wedding Anniversary celebration, all the food are prepared and kept in the area ready to serve. The trio had lost interest in that area and went to find something more. Since Lee Sung Yoon is the eldest son, he took the lead to the cooking room as the twins followed him. As they were about to open the door to cooking room, the Head Supervisor had caught them and diverted them to the dining area. As they reached out of the kitchen, he closed the door so that it's inaccessible by the kids. The kids are disappointed.

Lee Sung Yoon is the eldest son and responsible kid. He thought that they should return to the celebration area and conveyed the same to the twins. The twins accepted it and the three were headed to their parents. The twins are not as responsible as the eldest one but are playful, so they planned to prank him. On their way, the twins escaped and were hiding under a dining table whereas Lee Sung Yoon went to the celebration area. He turned back to see his siblings but they're not present. This was usual to him as it happened in house also, so he thought that Lee Young Joon and Lee Mi Joo will come back soon.

On the other hand, the twins went outside to check if any possibility is there to enter into the cooking area. They always think alike and always wanted to know about things. This eagerness made them to go to the backside of the building. Upon reaching the backside of the building, they saw a half closed entrance to the kitchen. The twins winked at each other in joy and ran towards the door. They sneaked inside the door and slowly walked across the raw vegetables and meat storage area which is located to their left. To their right, some construction work is going on. Some metal door caught their attention. It's nothing but the lift to the first floor. The eagerness forced them to use it to goto the first floor.

Earlier, The twins overheard their father's conversation about the Inauguration of the first floor in a couple of days. So they wanted to explore it before the inauguration day. Even though they wanted to explore, Lee Young Joon is careful about his sister. He told her to wait outside and went inside the lift and pressed 1. The lift started to work and he went upstairs. He is stunned with the interiors and lost in admiring the ambience. Within a minute he resumed back to normal state with the thought of his twin sister being alone. Lee Mi Joo is waiting patiently outside the door for her brother's return. When he came back to ground floor, the opening sound of the lift attracted someone's attention. The twins heard the footsteps of someone walking towards them. Lee Mi Joo grabbed the hands of Lee Young Joon and entered into the meet storage area. They hid themselves well inorder to not get caught. The person saw the lift door and storage door being open, he checked inside both and closed the doors as he found no one inside.