The Meeting

Kim Mi So, with so much of expectations and fear about the content of the meeting, gets down from the car parked in front of a Hotel. The Hotel in which the meeting is about to take place is a Skyscraper. No matter how much she looks upwards, she is unable to capture the top of the building. "Let us go to the Suite Room, Mam" - said one of the bodyguard-looking gigantic man who also got gown from the same car. Kim Mi So and the two Gigantic Men entered the lift and pressed 27 which seemed to be the final floor allowed for Customers to stay. Even though she is surrounded by such scary people, Kim Mi So is not scared because of the person who talked over the phone few minutes back. As soon as she entered the floor, she is directed towards the Suite Room Doors. The Grand-looking doors are opened by the Men standing outside.

"Kim Mi So, Welcome. I hope you are not startled by the sudden meeting especially - in this manner" - a man in his 70's welcomed Kim Mi So. The Man behind the voice over the phone is standing in front of Kim Mi So. Of course, she knew it is Lee Byung Joon, while attending the call. "Thank you, sir" - Kim Mi So greeted the father of Lee Young Joon with Zero reaction in her face. They both knew what they are going to discuss about. Yet, a minute of silence prevailed as she sat in the Couch opposite to Lee Byung Joon.

"You are a great Employee of Saram. But, recently I am getting to know that you are more than just an Employee." Lee Byung Joon spoke sarcastically. Kim Mi So could have bursted out her reply, but she did not do that. Because, for her, the more she is calm the more information she could gather from this elderly man. After seeing the quiet Kim Mi So for a couple of seconds, Lee Byung Joon said "I will come to the point straight away. Whatever happened within the Lee Family is not a public topic. I wish I will not see any of the Investigative Journalism going on behind the back of Lee Young Joon. Any damage to the reputation of Lee Family as well as Lee Young Joon's past will not be taken easily like how I handle now. Hope you understand everything." Lee Byung Joon immediately got up and left.

"You Killed your little daughter. The way you talk to me make me feel like it. You Murderer. You are also spoiling the life of Lee Young Joon" - Kim Mi So wanted to scream these lines that were going inside her mind at the face of the elderly man. But she couldn't. She could only watch him leave the Suite Room. Soon, she came down to the entrance of the Hotel. The building no more excited her. Lee Byung Joon wanted to have this meeting a secret one, so he didn't not meet her in any of his own hotels or office. She got a taxi and headed to her home. Even after reaching her home, she is unable to clear her thoughts. She couldn't share what has happened earlier that day to anyone. She could have told the things to Bong Se Ra, but it will only reach Lee Young Joon through Yang Cheol. "What are you thinking? Come, let's eat." - Bong Se Ra called her to have dinner.

Lee Young Joon had some rest in his room after meeting Kim Mi So and Park Yoo Sik earlier that day. Suddenly, he got up from his bed remembering the Party at PEPPER PEAK. Lee Young Joon speeded up his car as he drove towards the restaurant. He wanted to meet his friend Yang Cheol but more importantly, he wanted to know about the strange behaviour of Kim Mi So. When he parked the car in front of the restaurant, he mistook it for some other restaurant at first. Because the aura of the place is filled with Pop Music, Dance, Fragrance of Wine, Artificial Smoke effect and the vibes of teenagers. The Celebration is to cherish the final moments of the College days of final year students of SNU. This is the first celebration of its type. Yang Cheol and Kang Tae Oh accepted this party order only because they both are alumni of SNU. After seeing the restaurant board as PEPPER PEAK, Lee Young Joon was able to confirm.

After a small battle, Lee Young Joon walked past the crowded teenagers in the entrance - drinking and dancing for the music played. Of course, the whole dinner area is filled with teenagers. Few girls looked at Lee Young Joon as he walked through the students with much irritation in his face. The girl's look is not filled with anger, but with passion to touch him. But the look in Lee Young Joon's face made them to stay back. When he finally reached the inside of the diner area, he noticed Yang Cheol running towards him with the maximum speed he could. Yang Cheol crushed him with a big hug and an excitement in his face.