Flashback 1st year.....
Hermione was in the library, since it was her free period and she decided that she was going to do something productive. As she sat down studying a boy in Ravenclaw robes running in, ignoring the librarian's warning. He was snickering as he hid from Madam Trenawty passed by yelling. Hermione looks at him closely and quickly recognized him. He was in the same year as her. She first saw him when he was getting sorted, he was witty and mischievous. She looked into him closely. He had pale skin, jet black hair, and blue eyes, his appearance complemented his Ravenclaw robes. She watches as him run out the library, his laugh trailing behind him,as he hides from madam Trenawty in the corridor. Hermione flushes as her heart skips a beat hearing the Ravenclaw boy's laugh.

Present time....
Hermione was eating breakfast in the Great Hall with her friends, Harry and Ron, when she notices a certain mischievous Ravenclaw as he enters the Great Hall. She can't help but stare as he has grown more handsome than in their first year. Hermione blushes, as she sees him laugh and joke around with his friends.

But her attention was diverted as Madam Trenawty's voice echoed the Great Hall. She sees the boy run out of the Great Hall laughing as the divination professor chases. The Ravenclaw table start to snicker in amusement as they leave the Great Hall. Hermione laughs to herself as she walks out the Great Hall, he hasn't changed a bit. He was just like the mischievous little boy she remembers. She quickly shakes her head, she shouldn't be thinking about him right now. She had other things to worry about. Plus it was time for her next class now.

Hermione arrived to Professor Flitwick's class to see that Harry and Ron still haven't arrived. She sighs knowing that those two would be late yet again. She took a seat and waits. Soon Ravenclaw students start entering while snickering and whispering to themselves. Hermione looked at them curiously. She didn't know what was going on. But it was obvious that their were expecting something to happen.
A few minutes past, when Cygnus rushes into the room. The Ravenclaw students snicker as Cygnus dives under a desk and hides but not before gesturing them to stay quiet. Hermione raises a brow at him, before Madam Trenawty rushes in looks around before noticing the students in the room. "Ahem... Has anyone of you seen Mr. Drake?" Madam Trenawty asks, her angry expression changes into a flushed expression. The Ravenclaw students shake their heads, as their were trying to hold in their laughter.
Madam Trenawty sighs and leaves. Once she was out of earshot the Ravenclaw students burst out laughing with Cygnus as he reveals himself from his hiding spot. Hermione wonders what kind of prank or trick did Cygnus do this time to make Madam Trenawty that angry at him, and it also seemed like the other Ravenclaws were involved. But she had to push those thoughts away as Professor Flitwick arrived and started the lesson.

Hermione was not surprised that Cygnus was able to keep up with her. She always knew he had the ability to keep up with her, it was shame he just wasn't interested. Usually he was just joking around with his friends, but today he seemed determined to have her running for her money. After the class, Cygnus walked out with over a hundred house points in his name with the Ravenclaws following his lead. It was really obvious that Cygnus was the Ravenclaw's leader, but Hermione notices that the Ravenclaws seem to refer to him as prince. She has to agree to them, Cygnus does have the face of a prince.

Hermione's mind then wanders back to when they were in 1st year. Ravenclaws always seem to seek Cygnus's approval, anything he decided they did without any hesitation. He really was the Ravenclaw prince. Professor Dumbledore seems to have a soft spot for him. He always seemed amused by his pranks and tricks and would often laugh along with him. Professor McGonagall however, had a more mixed reaction to his antics. She would be amused but she would also be annoyed. Regardless, it was clear both professors had a soft spot for him.
Even Snape, who was known for his strict attitude and cold demeanor, would have to suppress a chuckle of amusement whenever Cygnus made a witty remark against him. Hermione couldn't help but wonder if he as well had a soft spot for the Ravenclaw.

The day ends and now it is time for dinner. Hermione sat at the Gryffindor table with her friends. When she noticed Luna at the other side of the Ravenclaw table, eating alone in the far end. She felt bad for her because she was such an outcast even in her own house. She then diverts her attention to Cygnus who had just arrived, he doesn't sit in his usual spot but instead sits next to Luna, who was a bit shocked as he sat next to her. He started talking to her as if this was normal and soon he and Luna was joking around and laughing. The Ravenclaw table falls silent. The only noise heard was Cygnus and Luna's laughter. Cygnus's behavior towards Luna, intrigued the Ravenclaw students and soon enough their were all treating Luna differently now, they treated her as an equal and as a friend. It was a shocking change from how the Ravenclaws usually treated her. They were all laughing as Cygnus and one of his friends have a little debate on the answer to the riddle Luna said. Luna looked comfortable and at home with all her house mates.
Hermione turns her best friends, Harry and Ron, as they looked at the Ravenclaws in amazement and she too was looking at the Ravenclaws as if she was witnessing something miraculous. It was shocking to see the Ravenclaws acting so fond of Luna, especially as they usually act cold and aloof towards her. It seemed that Cygnus really change the atmosphere of the entire Ravenclaw table and his kind treatment towards Luna.