12

"I am taking this seriously, big brother. We just have to be patient..." Cygnus says grinning mischievously as Pisces sighs but grins back at him.

Their smiles are like two sides of one coin, one being a mischievous and playful grin and the other being irritating and impatient. Pisces shakes his head slightly but can't help but smirk along with his brother's prankster-like grin. Cygnus can tell when his brother is being annoyed but he finds it amusing. Pisces can always rely on Cygnus to make him laugh and the latter is quite proud of that fact.

The next day at breakfast, Cygnus approaches Hermione as she was eating breakfast. "Granger, I was wondering if you would meet in the library before lunch. If that's fine with me of course." He says with a friendly smile. Hermione looks at him with suspicion but nevertheless nods in agreement. "I'll meet you later." She says with a polite smile. Cygnus nods and walks back to the Ravenclaw table and sat next to Alistair.

Hermione watches Cygnus leave as she continues to eat her breakfast. She can't help but be suspicious of the fact that Cygnus wanted to meet with her alone. She doesn't immediately dismiss it though, she might be wrong. She quickly finishes the rest of her breakfast planning to find out what his motives were soon.

"Cygnus, what did you talk with Granger about?" Alistair asks looking at his friend, his green eyes filled with curiosity. Cygnus grins mischievously and ruffles up Alistair's blonde hair, making the latter groan in frustration. "Don't worry Al, I just need to talk with Granger about something..." He trails off as his eyes drifts over to his older brother, Pisces, who was glaring at him subtly, seated at the Slytherin table.

Alistair clicks his tongue in annoyance with his friends secretive nature. "You Drakes and your secrets... I still don't get how you weren't sorted into Slytherin." Alistair groans, while Cygnus merely laughs at his friend's frustration.

Later after class, Hermione makes her way over to the library, she can already guess what the topic of Cygnus' conversation with her would be. It obviously relates to the investigation into the Drakes that she was doing with Harry and Ron. She thought that maybe he might have overheard her and the boys talking about it earlier and now he is curious to find out what they have discovered. She is certain that he heard their conversation and this is now his way of getting information out of her. She prepares for any questions in her head.

Hermione was about to reach the library entrance when she suddenly hears footsteps getting closer to her. She looks up and almost immediately knows that it is Cygnus that is behind her. She hears an amused chuckle as she feels him slip in front of her, blocking her way into the library. She looks up at Cygnus with a faint blush, her heart racing in anticipation as she guesses what his questions for her would be about.

Cygnus looks at Hermione confused as he opens the door for them both. "Aren't you coming in Granger?" He asks tilting his head a bit to show his confusion at her hesitation.

Her blush deepens as Hermione immediately becomes embarrassed when they make eye contact. She clears her throat, her heart pounding in her chest as she looks away from him for a few seconds before clearing her throat once more. she was hoping that he didn't notice how flustered she was. She sighs, knowing she has to be cautious around him.  "Yes... I'm coming in." She says quickly walking into the library following him.

Cygnus let's out a chuckle of amusement and and closes the library door behind. He leads Hermione to a table in a secluded part of the library and pulls out a chair like a gentleman for Hermione. "Take a seat, Granger." He says grinning at her.

Hermione looks at him suspiciously as they reach the table and she immediately notices how secluded and private the location of the table is. The fact that they were so isolated added to her suspicion that he is up to something.

She nods her head in thanks as she sits down on the chair, which was pulled out for her like a gentleman would. She looks up at him as he took the seat across from her, her suspicious gaze still on him.

"This is a bit embarrassing... Since I'm in Ravenclaw, but can you tutor me in transfiguration?" Cygnus asks feeling embarrassed of his request. Hermione is absolutely flabbergasted by his request. For a moment she even wonders if she heard right. Her suspicions of him wanting to investigate her and her friends are replaced by confusion. She never expected him to ask her to tutor him in transfiguration. She remains silent for a few seconds, thinking about what he asked her.

"You want me to tutor you in transfiguration?" She says finally breaking the silence. She stares at him for a few more seconds, trying to read past his eyes and figure out his true intentions.

"Yeah, professor McGonagall has been breathing down my neck for a while now." Cygnus complains making Hermione believe him, since she has seen professor McGonagall be a bit more strict with him for a while now. "I see." She says still slightly skeptical about his request although she believed him. She knows that Professor McGonagall can be quite strict when it comes to students studying their school work. "...Well I can tutor you in Transfiguration if you want." She says, deciding to put aside her suspicions and help him out like a good teacher should.

"Great! So what's your free time? Maybe we can meet up in our free times." Cygnus suggest enthusiastically smiling brightly at Hermione. Hermione was slightly shocked by how enthusiastic he was about setting up tutoring sessions with her. She couldn't help but notice how his smile had such an effect on her, making her heart race. She was aware how handsome he looked when he smiled which just added to her fluttering heart.

"I'm usually free during lunch time and on the weekends." She says smiling back at him, albeit it was a more cautious smile since she didn't want to let herself believe that he was truly only interested in tutoring sessions from her.