The trio looks at each other, pondering the meaning of the warning. Obviously the note was trying to warn them about the Drakes and their family. Hermione's sharp eyes scanned the note one more time carefully and then she started to think about what this could mean for their investigation. "What should we do Harry?" Ron asks with a hint of fear and curiosity in his voice. Ron's question causes Harry to stop for a moment and look around. As much as he wants to investigate the Drakes, the note had left him feeling uneasy. He didn't trust the Drake family and now here was a note warning them to stay away and to not get involved in their business. The note also suggested that the family was very protective about their affairs, which meant that it was likely that they had something to hide. But Harry didn't have any answers for Ron, he was just as conflicted as him.

"I don't know, Ron." Harry replies just as conflicted as Ron. Both of them were equally conflicted about the situation. They both felt like they should probably heed the warning in the note and stay away from the Drake family. But at the same time, their curiosity got the best of them and they wanted to find out what the Drake family was hiding. Harry was so conflicted about what to do that he couldn't really think straight.

"I think we should continue investigating the Drake family." Hermione says, full of determination. She was so curious now, that she couldn't stop herself from investigating the Drake family. And Harry and Ron knew that once she is really set on something, there was no convincing her otherwise. Both of them looked a bit skeptical but neither could deny Hermione's conviction and determination. They figured that if she was going to investigate no matter what then they might as well just go along and see what they could dig up. "Okay, we'll continue our investigation, but we need to careful." Harry says in a serious tone. He is worried about what would happen if they got caught but also excited about what they would discover about the Drake's.

Harry's cautious tone sets the mood for the investigation. It was true that they needed to be careful. Dealing with the Drakes was like playing with fire. They didn't trust the Drake family and there was always a high risk of getting caught and facing the brunt of their anger. But Harry, Ron, and Hermione were too curious to resist the temptation of investigating the Drake's shady behavior. They were cautious but also excited and determined to learn the truth as well as the secret of the Drakes and the Ravenclaw's shift in behavior towards Luna.

After a few days had passed since the trio had received the mysterious note, they continued their investigation into the Drake's and found themselves hitting a dead end. Nothing bad had happened but still, they hadn't been able to dig up anymore information about the Drake family or the reason why the Ravenclaws were suddenly acting differently towards Luna. It was irritating to say the least and they were getting frustrated with the lack of progress.

Hermione was also getting frustrated as she tried to study for her upcoming transfiguration quiz. She was finding it very hard to focus on the words and the information just wasn't sticking to her mind. She was too distracted by the whole enigma with the Drake's and the sudden shift in behavior by the RavenClaw students towards Luna. All the questions she had regarding the mysterious note and the strange situation kept swirling around in her mind.

Hermione decides that she needed to take a break from studying for the quiz. Walking around the library might actually help her with distracting her thoughts away from the Drake's and all the unanswered questions she had. She gets up from her seat and starts walking around the library in hopes of clearing her head.

While she is walking around the library, she suddenly comes across a familiar sight at the corner near the restricted section. It's Cygnus and Pisces standing and talking to each other. As soon as she sees them she suddenly gets a bit wary. She knows that the Drakes are very secret and she wonders what they are doing in the restricted section. She decides to try and eavesdrop on their conversation without being too obvious. "Did you get permission from McGonagall?" Cygnus asks looking around warily. Pisces sighs annoyed shaking his head. Cygnus let's out an annoyed groan. Hermione had been secretly eavesdropping on the two Drake's from around the corner but had not been paying the closest attention to their conversation. It seemed like they were discussing something in regards to the restricted section of the library. It sounded like Cygnus had asked Pisces for permission to be there. It also seemed like Pisces was annoyed with him for some reason. She continued to eavesdrop to see what would happen.

"What do we do now?" *
Cygnus asks his older brother. Pisces starts thinking, clearly annoyed that he needs to think up a way to get into the restricted section. It is clear that the Drakes have no intention of leaving the restricted section and are determined to get inside no matter what. Hermione is very curious as to what they are thinking of doing in there. "I don't know, but I'll think of something. Have you taken care of Potter, Ron, and Granger? They are too curious for their own good." Pisces says clearly annoyed. Pisces's confirmation that Cygnus was purposely trying to stop them only increased her desire to dig deeper. She was now so determined to find out why the Drake's were so secretive and protective of their affairs. She was also pretty frustrated that it seemed like all of her investigation efforts had been thwarted by Cygnus. But Hermione was stubborn and she knew that she wouldn't give up until she found out the truth no matter what. She just needed to figure out a way to circumvent the Drake's roadblocks.