Prolouge

Hey guys, I'm writing too many books... Anyway let's enjoy this because I was thinking of entering it in the Pokemonwatty awards. So yeah...

VOTE!COMMENT!ENJOY!!!!!
_______________________________________

Prolouge

A scientist marched to her bosses room, "Sir! Reporting for duty!" She said.

"Yes, chaynay? I have two DNA's, a shiny ditto and a mew. Since they have same shiny color then this will work. Put it in one of the man-made eggs and get to work... Don't dissapoint me," The boss growled. Chaynay nodded and quickly left the room with the two DNA's. "One day... A shiny mew will be mine." He whispered to himself.

~With ze scientist~

The scientist was scurrying down the hall, he went through a black, heavy steel door and pushed it open with a grunt. Inside the room was black and had different coloured egg spots. These spots were not paint they were real eggs but they had no yolk. The scientist went to a blue one, it was flashing, in a beckoning way. The scientist took it and left the room, locking it after him. He went down the hall again and came across a light blue slash pink door and entered. The door wasn't heavy this time.

He went to an area and it had a blender, but it was no ordinary blender it had a hole on one side and a hole with a cup below it on the other. The scientist thread the hair of mew through the hole without the cup and the shiny ditto hair.

Out came a liquid it was pink with blue flecks, having the effect of looking purple. Chaynay got a needle and made sure all the liquid was in it.She then placed the egg on a hold and made sure that it stayed upright. (A/N it looks a bit like a toddlers potty... Shouldn't have said that...) Chaynay then injected the liquid in and got another liquid, it was yellow and looked a bit like yolk. She injected that too and put it into a machine.

~Le time skip~

5mins later

The scientist took the egg back and ex rayed I. It showed a ditto. Chaynay got cranky and left, with the 'ditto' forming into another shape. She came back and took the egg she went outside and threw it. There was no use for it now.

The egg landed under a bench but it didn't break. The scientist murmured some inaudible words and went back inside.

"Chaynay!!!" A loud voice was heard over the loudspeaker. Chaynay instantly new she was in trouble so she went to the bosses room.

"That 'Ditto' egg formed into another shape! So give me the egg. Now!" The boss roared. He turned on a tape and showed the scientist that the 'ditto' formed into a mew and calmed down. Chaynay gulped.

"Um. Well the thing is-" She began

"You. Don't. Have. The. Egg!" The boss shouted, full of rage.

"No. Boss I d.. Don't. I threw it out into the city." She replied.

"Find the egg. Or this will be the last day you live!" Chaynay nodded at his word and went outside to look for the egg.

She was looking and looking, then under a bench saw a glowing egg. She ran towards it and saw it had hatched and was the same egg as the shiny mew. She sighed and left with the egg shell to tell her boss.
_______________________________________
Hey guys!! How are you? Hope you like it!! But have fun while reading!

Remember
Vote! Comment! Read on!