The Journey

POV: None (3rd person)

The group were getting closer and closer to the first sacrifice Pokémon they were told that she/he was in the forest and that it was a minnico

"How long does it take!" Abby suddenly screeched.

"However long it takes!" Mewtwo snapped at her.

"He, hello?" An uncertain voice said in the midst of Abby and mewtwo fighting.

"Hi!" Moon said cheerfully to the pokemon.

"Hi," the voice again uncertainly said.

"What would you like?" Moon asked at the strange pokemon that appeared in front of them.

"Mew," It said.

"Uhhh..." Flare mumbled.

"Well..." Vapor mumbled after.

"She..." Moon mumble after Vapor.

"Sorta isn't here!" They finished together.

"Dang, well do you mind if I travel with you untill she comes?" The Pokémon said.

"Sure!" Abby stated excitedly

"Cool! Oh, the names Celibii!" The strange Pokémon, celibii said.

"Coolio, celibi! Thanks for joing us, even though it's just for now!" Moon excitedly said.

"Mmmm... Are we going to leave at all? Soon or Never?" Mewtwo asked gruffly. He gave a slight nod at celibii which returned with a stiff nod, this wasn't noticed by the Pokémon, apart from Lucky, who was wondering what that meant.

"Let's go!" Moon said excitedly, "The more the merrier!"

"Ok," Mewtwo replied in his normal gruff voice. The pokemon all left, walking, waiting, to see what will happen.

~Le timeskip~

After five hours of walking they came across a zorua, "Howdy!" It said.

"Uhhh... H-hi?"

"What y'all out 'ere for?" It asked.

"Well, we are looking for you. We need a tribe of Zorua," mewtwo said. The different pokemon nodded.

"Y'all follow me round des places k? Dere some nasties out 'ere... I'll take ya to my tribe, might find what y'all lookin for dere," it said, the group nodded and followed the pokemon to its tribe.

"Thanks Zorua~!" Flare sang.

"S'ok," it simply replied to her.

"Um soo... What's your tribe leader like?" Lucky asked.

"Oh... Ummm... Nice, stern, when cranky (Don't make him cranky) chukes a tantrum, That sorta thing," The zorua replied.

"Sounds like a great leader," Moon stated.

"Yup!"

"How far away is your tribe?" Celibii asked, knowing where the tribe was but didn't want to show it.

"Oh... Celibii you should know!"

"I do but they don't," she replied, pointing her head at the others (not mewtwo).

"Well, 'bout 15 minutes away!" The group nodded. Then mewtwo and celibii shared a worried glance, they looked behind the group, Lucky was the only one seeming to notice the shared glance. He walked up to Mewtwo.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. He could sence the worry in their aura's.

"The Pokémon we need... May not be with the tribe," he told Lucky, only using telekinesis. Lucky widened his eyes, he was surprised.

"Th-that could happen? What are we looking for?" Lucky whispered furiously.

"We are looking for a zorua that is willing to... Give his life up for all humanity," mewtwo explained as lucky looked calm, though his aura showed otherwise. He nodded and left to walk beside flame, who tagged him and the played a game of tag with all the other eeveelutions.

"Their all havin fun... Why won't you? And also... Why are you looking for a zorua tribe?" The zorua asked.

"Well... The prophecy, is true and we are trying to wake the great legend, arceus. He is currently battling in another dimension, and can't get back. We need a sacrifice, which is a zorua, to come... But it needs to be one that wants to give his/her life," Celibii said. All the Pokémon looked at her in surprise. She nodded her head for clarification.

"Wow... Well we do have a zorua that's... Sorta suicidal... So she may come!" Zorua said with some enthusiasm.

"Yay!" Flame, being the enthusiastic one, shouted.

"Yup, well y'all better hurry, gettin quite dark 'ere quickly these days," Zorua said, and scuttled to the side, celibii stopped, as did everyone else.

"Don't move an inch or make a sound," Mewtwo said in only the groups minds, then there was a bright flash and mewtwo and the group disappeared.

Where they went was the tribe area, with their leader standing in the middle on a high rock with a surprised face.

"Hello again Zac~" Celibii sung.

"Ahhh celibii how nice of you to visit us!" The zorua, Zac, replied. Celibii nodded her head and looked around.

"Nice to see you..." Mewtwo said, clearly annoyed.

"Annnd Mewtwo!" He exclaimed, not noticing how annoyed Mewtwo is.

"Ahem we have business to attend for!" The pokemon all heard a voice, then Mew appeared.