1: Hatching

Hiya! You so Kawaii!!!! Kawaii means cute...

Never mind...
_______________________________________

It was raining, absolutely poring in the thunderstorm. The egg was hidden under a bench, sheltered from the rain, but still cold. The being inside this strange blue egg was about to come out, but no-one was there to see the amazing birth.

A light blue, catlike Pokemon came out. It had a big tail and small kawaii (cute) ears the first thought this strange Pokemon thought was, 'No! No! She... Missed it...' This mighty Pokemon yelled out its species, "MEW!" It shouted to the world and the birth of this Pokemon was complete.

"Kanja?" A young Kangashan whispered to its mother. The mother Kangershan or Memma as Pokemon say, hurriedly put the baby in its pouch.

"Kang, kanga (Shh! Quiet)" She whispered to her little Mon (Mon is baby Pokemon) She put her paw over the mouth of the little kangashan Mon.

"Mew!" The new born yelled in sadness, "Mew... (Why)"

"Sniv Snivy? (What's wrong?)" Said a green snake looking thing, a snivy.

"Mew mew mew (Born into the world with no-one...)" Started the mew, "Everyone shall pay!" The mew had a red glint and a dark aura surrounded him. He then made two swords out of air and sliced down on the snivy, cutting him badly. The mew let the snivy bleed to death and left, but not before the snivy screeched.

"Snivy Sniv Snivy! (The prophecy is real!)" Then the snivy passed. The mew scoffed and left the now dead snivy. "Every thing shall pay" The mew thought.
_______________________________________
Meanwhile...

POV: ???

"Snivy Snive Snivy! (The Prophecy is real!)" I heard servine shout. I shook my head. No. No it can't. Servine must have died trying to help. Oh no.

"Lucario! (Why!)" I shouted banging my head on a wall. Then I felt a dark aura. "Lucar! (Run!)" I shouted. Everyone started to go out the exit and me, and my friends Abby and Night. I fired an aura sphere at the wall where the dark aura is coming from and I hear a groan. I feel a tup on my tail and see an absol, abby.

"Absol Abby! (We gotta go!)" She says, I nod and we leave, after I take the power orb that makes us safe in this tree.

We run outside and I see a new, the mew. It is pink, which I am grateful for. The mew picks me up with phycic as well as Night and Abby. We then see a mewtwo and she has her eyes closed. Then we get teleported to a forest with the mewtwo and the normal mew. The mew wasn't as happy as normal and had clouded eyes.

"Lucario, check, absol, check, ninetails, check, Vaporeon, nope, Flareon, check, Umbreon, nope. We need... Vapor and... Moon. Yeah they are the ones" The mew telepathically told us.

"Luca, Lacario? (What do you mean?)" I asked.

"Flare, Flareon?! (Lucario, That you?!)" I heard a voice exclaimed. I nodded. "Flare! (Lucky!)" I saw a orange and white furball, then it was on top of me and licking me. "Flareon, Flare! (Its me, Flare!" I froze.

"Lucario, Luca (But your, Dead)" I said.

"Flare Flareon (Yeah... I got revived)" Flare said sadly.

"Sorry to step in. But Flare we need your Brother and sister, where are they?" Telepathed a gruff voice, mewtwo.