2: The prophercy

This will start with the prophecy..

Also

"Italics" pokespeach
"Bold" Telepathy
"Normal" no speaking
_______________________________________

Three mutations,
One is water
Two is Fire
Three is Dark
A Fighting, Dark and another Fire
Fighting, aura
Dark, with wings at times
Fire with read eyes that gleam
Deafeat the corrupted legend
Raise the most powerful legendary
Use the life of a grass type as a warning
The lives of 5 different friends must be taken.
Be careful
Aura doesn't always show the truth in some.
_______________________________________

POV: Flare

"How long!" Abby whined

"However long it takes!" Mewtwo snapped at her. I gigled, its funny when mewtwo's mad.

"Shh!" Whispered Lucky. I nod and we all quieten down. I see a bush and point at it, I can hear rustling. An espeon jumps out. It is wearing a coller with a red R.

"Solus!" I hear moon exlaim.

The espeon looks at the umpreon, "Moon what a nice surprise. Are you coming or are you going to do the stupid prophecy?" He asked. I was shocked, Moon join Team Rocket? Wow! She shook her head to my relief and she walked ahead.

"Grr! Let's go!" Vapor, My brother, growled.

"Calm down!" Mewtwo telephically yelled. "We have more important manners," she added.

I nodded, so did Abby and Lucky. The twins, Vapor and moon stubbernly put their noses in the air and started to walk to our destination, the temple of Arceus.

*Time skip*

I saw the temple and ran ahead. I ran into the temple. I heard mewtwo gasp.

"How" he said.

"Well then, they are part of the of prophecy" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Mew!" I heard lucky say before we all ran in more to see the pink cat.

"I have found out the prophecy...

Mutations- Water, Vapor, Fire, Flare, Dark, Moon!