Chapter 0|Prologue: Me!

I live in a world that had always despised me ever since Mom left me. She meant the world to me from the moment I was born till now. With short dark green hair and bright Hazel eyes, I looked to the sun with my hands shielding most of it and
a heavy sigh escaped my lips. My first day in The Awakened college of Crescent.

I wasn't particularly excited since I was born with a low mana aptitude. Mana is a special energy that exists around us in this world. High mana aptitude allows one to gain a high voltage of power, but I was weak despite having the blood of a royal.
Well to put it in details, I'm an illegitimate child put away from the royal bloods due to my weak aptitude.
What makes these royal bloods' families special? It is their especially high mana aptitude and the support of high spirits beings.

This isn't the usual fantasy, romance or scifi or horror story. It's all of them combined in different proportions and in its own way. In this developed world, my quest for power still grows.

Cos' someone once told me that. "Only those who are powerful enough will gain the authority to bend the world. The world makes way for those brimming with determination and adaptability "
I may not understand all of it, but I know one thing for sure. I need to be stronger. My name is Deborah Nife'mi Von Eri Amulette. I already lost the royal Amulette name so just call me Debbie Nife'mi. I hope we can be friends from now on as I change myself from a weak shy girl to the world's only incarnation of Destruction.
I don't know if there's a god out there but if there is one. Watch Me!!!