7 Faith: An Infinity Emotion

In the shadows of the temple,
And the corners of the Earth.
There are monks that are example,
Of what faith is for one's current birth.

Ascending from prayer,
Elevating one's spirituality.
It is beyond knowing scripture,
And a life of serendipity.

Faith should always be in our focus,
Found in the depths of our hearts.
A blind phenomena within us,
A definition of scriptural arts.

Live well enough to love,
Leave a message for the future,
And spread knowledge where ever your presence may grace.

An infinite emotion with eternity,
The light of the afterlife.
An energy that brings one's soul longevity.

_________________________________

Kindly note: All Rights to Intellectual Property is reserved ®

No reproduction of this poem is tolerated. If you see this poem posted by anyone other than me, please report it.

Poem 7 in the new Words_against_War series by Vedikha Lakshman-Singh

_________________________________

In the depths of our hearts lies potential for the Infinity Emotion to flourish. To unlock it, we need to first work on our abilities to be happy with ourselves and with others, to love ourselves and then love others, to find joy in the simplest of situations, to experience hope in our darkest hour and to have attained bliss - the feeling of being one with the universe.

Once the above has been attained, one would have unlocked inner peace and happiness and thus faith.

*Faith that we leave what is out of our control to the universe.

*Faith that we are here because we are needed here.

*Faith that if something has happened, there is a logical reason for it happening. Either we learn and grow from it, or we attain benefits from it.

*Faith is an infinite emotion, I say this for one reason only:

Faith is the constant emotion within us that unlocks potential for anything positive to occur in our lives.

It is not necessarily a religious or spiritual awakening or phenomena, however, they are linked and if you believe in religion you will notice the overlap of practices as well as the relation to God and to the spiritual world.

After all, our souls are lights and each soul emits a different song. We need to play this song at the right tempo and rhythm to unlock out potential if we wish to progress after our time on this stage called Earth.

A/n: Once again this was my own take on these words and their meanings in life, based on my own experiences and chance meetings with the beyond.

Cheers! And thank you for reading this series!