Meeting up at Ashlyn's

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)all inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Logan's POV:

I was really excited about going to the fair, I had never gone there before. People made it sound fun and exciting! I was starting to become anxious though, I wasn't very used to so many people, it was honestly kind of scary being around more than 30 people (Most classes have 30) . But, I didn't want to back out now, I was ready to have fun with my friends!

I texted the group chat and headed off to ashlyn's. On my way, I thought about all the things I would see, maybe their would be some astrology games! Or hot chocolate! Eventually I arrived at ashlyn's and knocked.

"HI- oops um- sorry, i'm just excited" ashlyn smiled warmly, " It's fine at least it wasn't aiden, he would've been so loud the whole neighborhood could have heard him." I giggled at that. One after another people arrived.

Finally everyone had arrived. "YEAHHHH! Let's DO THIS" aiden yelled, Ash groaned and ben laughed. "Sooooo, Should we start heading over their now?" Taylor said as she ignored what aiden was talking about. Ben started typing and replied with, yeah, i'm hyped, we'll finally get some time to ourselves! He smiled. "Well what are we waiting for?" tyler groaned "let's get this over with" We all walked out and aiden tripped and ended up choking on his doritos, it got everyone in a good mood. Aiden was pretty upset he had choked on his favorite doritos but ended up laughing with the others.

I smiled as we all walked to the fair. It was nice having a group that wouldn't use me or make fun of me for once. I joined in conversation and happily bounced the whole way their. This is nice.

That's a wrap for part three💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard! Lol sorry that it's taking so long for them to get to the fair! I just want to show all their perspectives on this idea ❗

P.S. Did I do alright on logan's POV? I was having trouble with it 😅