Flower picking

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Taylor's POV:

I sighed, the whole bear thing got me tired. I glanced around looking for anything to do, I slumped on the grass. Hmm, it feels nice today. The breeze on my face, the bird's chirping. The warm but not cold atmosphyre. I opened my eyes. I'll make a bunch of flower crowns, maybe ashlyn would want to help? I sat up and looked around. She's with Aiden though... They sure act like a married couple...

Maybe logan? Nah- he's too busy worrying about Tyler and being gay. Hm, that left- Hi taylor, i'm bored, can I join you? Ben appeared in front of me smiling. "AGH- I mean, ah- I'm sorry you scared me" I rubbed my neck "Of course you can, do you want to make flower crowns with me?" I smiled at Ben holding some wild flowers up. He nodded and we searched for flowers. This one reminds me of aiden, because it looks wild and it's red... I looked at it and agreed, "Doesn't this look like ashlyn? Her ginger hair and green eyes!" I picked a few more, reminding myself to make ashlyn's crown out of this.

Eventually we got flowers and put them in my basket, I looked around trying to look for Ben's flower. And then, I saw it. A flower brown dusted, with a splash of black in the middle. It looks... beautiful, He's absolutely handsome. I picked some of these and hid them, I flushed thinking about it. We walked back to the house and got ready for the bbq. We decided that we could make the flower's while we waited for the patties and sausages to cook. Hey taylor? Want to listen to music together? He signaled to his earbuds and I nodded. His music taste was refreshing, It consisted of peaceful melodies. We finished making the flower crowns for the other's and looked back pleased with our work.

"Now ben... I have made one for you- I-I understand if you don't-" He cut me off taking the flower crown and wearing it. Everything happened in a blur. He pulled me in and-and we kissed. I melted into it. When we separated I flushed. I made something for you too, here... Ben let go of his phone and put a crown on my head. It had all my favorite flower's and small flowers that were brownish and had green and yellow speckled all over them. I felt so, so happy. We walked to the other's and gave them their flower crowns. Logan especially liked his since he noticed there were blue flowers that looked like the midnight sky, speckled with white and black. Ash and Aiden had matching one's and fought over which one of theirs looked better. Tyler said he was never going to take it off.

I smiled at everyone. "Let's go Ben, we should wash our hands" I lent out my hand and by surprise he took it. Hand by hand we walked together to the garden sink. Ready for whatever comes ahead of us.

I'm so happy lol- the ending scene was MWAH. Anywho- red owns these character's go check her out now! 😈 💗 🔪

P.S. I love flower picking how abt you guys?