Almost there!

P.S. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure this is the longest thing I've ever written lol. I'll be posting pt ethier today or tmr, byeeee! 💗

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Ashlyn's POV:

After the same old phantom mess we all couldn't sleep. I looked over at Tyler, Taylor and Logan to make sure they were doing fine, I looked at Ben and he seemed to be doing okay. Aiden was busy resting his head on mine, he was listening to music. I forgot my music headphones! I wondered if Taylor's mom had any but she was busy talking to Aiden's mother. "Hey aiden?" I tugged on his sweatshirt, "hm? What's up ash?" He smiled at me. "Can I listen to whatever you're listening to?" I glanced away, I didn't expect him to share. "Sure! It's that song you like, I kinda combined a playlist of everyone's favorite songs' ' he yapped on removing one of his earbuds. Hm, not bad taste for everyone's put together...

Aiden started eating his doritos, and I started eating my popsicle. Ben was sketching, Taylor and Logan were talking about a fan theory and Tyler was sketching with ben. I picked up my phone and started to become uncomfortable, Aiden seemed to notice, he swooped my legs and put them over his. "W-what?" I flushed, "you seemed uncomfortable, and we have no where to put the bags so..." he glanced at me with dorito dust on his face. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. I slumped on aiden while texting my parents.

Only 2 more hours till we got there, we stopped at a gas station and everyone immediately went to the bathroom. "Tyler what'd you sketch?" Taylor asked while eating some new snacks she got for everyone (using Aiden's money lol, he doesn't mind tho) "Uh, this, it sucks ass though." Logan glanced at it, "it's so good!" he smiled "can you teach me?" Tyler flushed. I glanced at Ben and Aiden. They got back out with stuff, aiden with a bunch of ice cream's and ben with slurpees. Aiden attempted to wave at me but almost dropped everything, Logan noticed before me and ran to help. We all got in the car this time I was at the window, aiden middle, and tyler next to aiden. In front of us sat logan window, taylor middle, and ben. "Can I put my legs over yours?" I asked Aiden, "sure..." he yawned at me. We watched a movie with Tyler, it was about some girl who woke up with a knife in her hand and had something called a murk.

There was 1 hour left till we got to the resort, I glanced out. Everything was farms and tree's now. Taylor and Ben were giggling about a comic, and Logan was asleep. Tyler was trying to solve one of Aiden's rubix cubes. Me and Aiden were just listening to music and doing random things. "How the hell do you do this aiden?!" He whispered, "I dunno, I kinda just do this" he solved in what looked like a blur. "What the hell?" I gasped, "how did you do that?!" He laughed and attempted to teach us. 30 minutes more.

Me and Aiden were almost down with the playlist, the song's seemed more happy now. I smiled. "Dude- hey ben! Look I finally fuckin sloved it!" Tyler grinned, Ben nodded and congratulated him. Taylor was trying it too, and Logan was making a music group so he could listen to the playlist too. "Hey aiden do you have sour patch kids?" she asked "yeah hold up- k here, can you ask logan if I can use his nintendo? My died" he handed her the pack. 10 minutes left.

Aiden was playing a game with Ben and Tyler, Logan and Taylor were talking about astronomy. I looked out the window. It was about to become 1:00. We all chatted as a group, talking about the stars, the arcade, the movies. I couldn't wait to flop on my bed and chat with the group.

I hope you like this! Also, make sure to check out red the amazing author of SBG! I tried to make them be a family, their so wholesome 🥲

P.S. This is the playlist they were listening to:

I made this playlist :D