Waterpark pt 2

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Logan's POV:

I started dozing off, until I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I glanced and there he was, Tyler. He was the man of my dreams, literally! I flushed my eyes felt wary. They started to close, next thing I know we're halfway at the waterpark. I yawned and looked up, Taylor was doing karaoke with aiden (Don't stop me now by Queen) ash was eating food and reluctantly doing a mukbang youtube video with ben, and tyler- I flushed and spun my head around to see if he was still sleeping. I sighed of relief, he was. It would have been awkward if he wasn't or maybe I'm just overthinking.

I smiled at his sleeping face. He looked so amazing. I can't even describe it but, if he knew I liked him he'd be disgusted. I frowned, I don't want to lose him. Not yet. Suddenly he opened his eyes. Probably because of Aiden and Taylor... He looked at me and then squinted, "Who are y- WAIT LOGAN?!?!" Tyler gasped and yelled. Everyone's heads turned to face us. He was about to scream again but I put my hand against his mouth. He frowned. Everyone laughed and turned away, I frowned at him.

"SH!" I said "You distributed peace- well not really but, still!" I sighed letting go of him. He chuckled, before saying "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell" He smiled before continuing "I kinda have a tendency to yell when I wake up", Taylor seemed to have heard and started cackling. "YEAH YOU SHOULD SEE WHEN TYLER-" Ben pulled her down and stuffed her mouth with baked cheetos. But she had already caught my interest, "See Tyler do what?" I smiled and faced him, he scratched his neck before sighing. He nodded, assuming it was Taylor and Taylor laughed. "Whenever he wakes up he starts walking around and-" Taylor lost it and fell off her seat while laughing. Aiden smiled, "Oh how I love blackmail" Tyler rolled his eyes.

She wiped a tear before continuing to say, "ahem- sorry he walks around" She giggled "- And he acts like a zombie while eating strawberry sherbet-" Taylor started cackling again and I giggled. It was pretty funny- I mean how does someone even do that? Ben groaned while typing I hate sherbert, never will I ever do that. He glanced at Tyler and laughed. Tyler sighed "Alright I get it-" He started before getting interrupted by Aiden. "That gives me an idea! Let's play never have I ever and truth or dare!" He smiled, we all tried getting in a circle. It was hard though since we were in a car. Either way, Ash started off, "Oh ok- Well Taylor... Never or Dare/ Truth?" Taylor looked up as if she was thinking and answered "Truth!" Ash nodded. "Have you ever ate a whole bucket of cotton candy?" Taylor giggled, "Yeah, two times-" Tyler interrupted, "She passed out" Taylor pulled Tylers ears.

Taylor looked around, "Aiden! Never or Dare/ Truth?" She pointed dramatically. "HMMMM- can I do all three?" He smiled and she nodded. "Never have you ever had a crush?" Taylor asked, we all turned at aiden curious at where this was going. "Hm, yea right now. But before I'd never liked anyone" He smiled and shrugged. She gasped, "OK- I DARE YOU TO POINT IN THE DIRECTION YOUR CRUSH IS" Taylor yelled, ash wince and he put her earphones over her. At the moment we knew it had to be ash, the gods had given us a hint! Aiden pointed in Ashlyns direction and we gasped. Ash looked confused, we didn't know for sure he liked her but.... Too many coincidences.

After we finished it left me, Tyler and ben. Ben typed on his phone, Never or Dare/ Truth???? :0. I thought, maybe it'd be fun to do dare? "I-I'll go with dare" I nodded, preparing to become a bitch. Ben smiled, Ok...I dare you to kiss your crush when you see them. I flushed "WHAT-" I took a deep breath. I frowned, "They would...they wouldn't accept me though..." I said shamefully, ash looked at me. She knew who I had a crush on, and my biggest secret. Being gay. Taylor spoke up, "w-why not?" she paused, "Are you gay?" she asked, I flinched. I nodded preparing for the worst. Instead I was greeted by support. "You guys aren't... Grossed out?" I said, "No- I'm gay too" Tyler said. Everyone looked at him and congratulated him. "I'm going to make so many gay jokes now lol-" Aiden laughed.

Taylor giggled before facing me, "So your crush isn't here?" She asked, shocked. I nodded no. They gasped. I faced Tyler and gave him a kiss. He flushed and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. We stopped after 4 seconds, it was a fast one but... also my first one. And it was with the person I really loved. I'm proud to be who I am.

Sorry this took so long lmao- I was deciding whether to have them just be at the waterpark, but than I thought of this idea sooooo... Anywho these characters are not mine their a authors named Red! GO CHECK HER OUTTTT 🔪

P.S. Hope you enjoyed <3 AND ALSO OMGG THIS IS 1000 words?!?!