Caught red handed

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Aiden's POV:

I took Ash's hand, she looked at me concerned as if she was trying to tell me something. I snapped back to reality and noticed it had gotten quiet, oh no."SO- are you guys together! " Taylor said as she was smiling and taking photos. "Uh- no- I mean it's not like that-" I said as I started to pull away from ashlyn's hand. She started noticing and pulled it back.

I was screaming- not really, internally, I mean who wouldn't! Why did she even want to hold my hand? "OMG YOU GUYS TOTALLY ARE" Logan squealed. I squirmed, "ash what are you doing." I said "Holding your hand? Can't a girl just be? I mean you're literally depressed-" I covered her mouth and she started fighting me, the group was watching our every move as if it was a show.

"ASH- I swear if you-" I fell into the pool and swam back up pulling ash inside with me. We both went up gasping for air, "oh you did NOT-" ash swam into me, next thing I know the whole group's soaking wet.

Ashlyn's POV:

Was it crazy for me to hold Aiden's hand? Maybe. All I could think about was that picture, that was why I did it. Because he looked alone and lost back then, his eyes seemed to be far away. Everyone has their moments, but his? It looked like it sucked. I just didn't want him to be sad, I cared for him.I know I shouldn't have in the first place but, I felt protective of him. I want him to be okay.

That's a wrap for part eight💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard!

P.S. I feel like they should be purposely trying to get the other ones wet lol- I dunno why but this chapter is one I feel like I don't like as much, but that's probably cause it involved aiden's past, I feel so bad  for him 😭😭😭