Healed

You felt so many emotions when you turned towards the crowd to clap for Edge to get up in your six man tag team match with him and Rikishi against Christian, Jacqueline, and Big show only to see the face of someone who had caused you so much pain. The emotions in you were rising as you held back tears during the last bit of the match as rikis got the pin on christian raising your belts and hands before leaving the ring the tears flowing and your body shaking from the emotions of pain, anger, self hatred, rage, and trauma as you breakdown in sobs while in rikishi's locker room "Please both of you stay behind me and if things go out of hand...you'll know what to do" they nod before looking at each other feeling heart broken by how broken you were because of seeing your biological father in the crowd walking towards him with determination in your eyes and soul as you stand in front of the man covered in snake bites making you feel disgust along with anger and rage staring him in the eyes "Hi y/n, I'm glad you found me" you squeeze your fists closed tightly as your body holds in a deep breath before everything went quiet. "Don't act like you've been here this whole time or that you care cause you don't, you haven't been in my life or around me for 17 fucking years I haven't seen you since I was three I'm fucking twenty now! you left and chose drugs over family" the boys turn to look at you quickly once they hear the last sentence and the tone of your voice "You left a woman severely depressed with a teenage girl you threw to the wolves who had been raised by her grandparents until grandma couldn't take care of her anymore, a little boy who worshipped the ground you stood on and is an absolute dick to everyone around him especially me and mom, and a little girl with autism who wasn't yet diagnosed and didn't even understand what happened at first and went through hell and back wondering what was wrong with me that made you leave...I became so depressed over this shit that I wanted to die because I felt I wasn't good enough" finally you black out tears pouring down your face again swinging and nailing him right in the jaw "That's for my mom!" you follow with a slap as he gets up "For my family!" and a backhand leaving a scratch next to his eye "For me!" you shake and cry as edge grabs you as you still speak the truth of your pain "You made my sister feel like shit! You made her feel like a bad sister because she had 5% more time with you than we ever had and that was because of our grandparents! Your son still tries to have a bond with you even though you're such a shack of shit! I hate you I fucking hate you with everything in me, the best thing I got from this situation was all the unconditional love that I've got from the people I love and giving it return to others and learning that I have dad and he is more of a father and man than you have ever been and ever will be, that man is my dad and he was there from the moment I was born and the best part is that he did it all because he wanted to! I'm done and this is goodbye". You raised a middle finger to him as edge led you away until you quietly cried in his locker room but now with a smile feeling relief and healing as wipe your nose and eyes with tissue sharing a hug with rikishi who was proud of you before you and edge leave to his house melting in his arms after looking at him seeing him holding his arms out for you "I'm so proud of you for speaking your truth" you smile sweetly as he holds your face caressing your cheek with his finger "I feel free...healed even" his smile grows bigger before kissing you tenderly picking you up in his arms while sitting on the bed holding you as a new emotion of freedom and healing washed over you until you were asleep wrapped safely in edge's arms.