Spiders

You were half asleep walking to the bathroom hearing the door open as you wash your hands until you happen to look down seeing a small brown spot yelling loudly as you ran out of the bathroom almost falling down the stairs if Hunter hadn't run up from hearing you yell. "What happened!? Are you hurt!?" you hold onto him tightly only mumbling spider as you grab your cat Pickles who would always eat or kill spiders when she'd find them or you would put her in front of one with the promise of treats walking in to find hunter staring at the large spider that had crawled from the floor next to the sink to the side of the tub pointing as pickles purrs in your arms before setting her on the floor "You know I can just-" "No!" he raises his hands before you yell again finding another one sitting on top of the sink as hunter stomps on the small spider next to the door while pickles jumps in the tub "Get it picki please" you cheer before she tears and chews at it giving her treats after picking her up with hunter following behind you to the bedroom giving pickles treats before you stop realizing that he was home having been on the road for the past few weeks wrestling lighting up and jumping in his arms which puts a smile on his face sharing a soft kiss "Hey my baby I missed you" a second later he was in bed with you wrapped in his arms giggling at pickles laying above his head purring before both of you falling asleep waking up to him rubbing his hand along your back sharing a kiss before the two of you were downstairs dancing while making breakfast some of your friends not believing that the man in the ring that yelled and wasn't afraid to fight women would be a classic romantic and so sweet whenever he was with you having fallen for you two years earlier when he was with steph as the relationship cracked for the last time waiting for months before asking you to dinner taking things slow wanting things to go right with you feeling love for you in a way he ever felt not even with steph despite how long they had been together. He checks the bathroom for you teasing you about your small fear of spiders before showering together taking time under the warm water melting in his arms in a sweet kiss smiling as his hands gently roam your body drying off and laying on the couch watching tv melting in the domestic tender moment of holding each other falling asleep as he kisses your forehead feeling more happier than he had been for the past four years.