Mystery

The entire top floor of the five-star restaurant was empty, safe for one seat at the corner, which was occupied by two men sitting face to face, with another four men, bodyguards, standing behind their respective employers.

The occupants of this table included a Japanese-American man, dressed in a gray and white Italian suit, Tenchi Yamaguchi, the leader of the notorious yakuza clan that had marked its territory on the face of Berk. But the man sitting in front of him was no ordinary person.

The large man sitting before him, dressed in a black coloured European style suit, with a large black beard was silent while he ate his meal of steak and fried potatoes.

"How do you enjoy the food, Alvin?" Tenchi grinned,"Wagyu beef, cooked perfectly to medium rare and layered potatoes fried in duck fat. One of the finest meals this restaurant has to offer."

"This truly is a remarkable meal. This restaurant sure does hold up to its reputation." Alvin remarked.

"Yeah, but the same can't be said about you." Tenchi laughed.

Alvin didn't say anything right away, and instead opted to stab the final piece of beef on his plate with a fork and shove it in his face. "I've come here to make a deal with you." He said, putting down the fork and knife he had been using to eat, and taking a napkin to clean his lips,"As you know, some of my distributors for goods have been taken down due to a.... situation. So, I want you to take their space. You have a great influence in some parts of this city, and some remarkable connections here and there. With you working as my distributor, it can be beneficial for both of us."

"Why would I want to work for you?" Tenchi laughed.

"No, work isn't the word I'd use. I want you to be a partner in my business. I'll be the supplier and you will be the one doing distributions, both in your territory and outside of it. And at the expense of that, you'd be allowed to keep a portion of the money we earn." Alvin replied, his expression unreadable.

"I have a fairly good territory on the southern coast. I can live off of that by myself and expand my territory however and whenever I wish and earn more profits by myself." Tenchi shot back,"I think you should stick to your own territory.

"Are you talking down to boss? Do you have any idea who he is?" One of Alvin's guards barked at the yakuza leader.

"Hey! Keep your tone in check!" One of the bodyguards of the Yakuza yelled back on the behalf of his employer,"The audacity of a waddling dog like you to talk like that to Yamaguchi-sama,.... If he wished, you'd be sliced in ribbons."

"Oh yeah, why not I punch some sense into you!"

Alvin let out a frustrated sigh before he suddenly stood up. Then, he unexpectedly punched his own bodyguard, throwing the smaller man on the floor, with blood splattering on the ground from his broken nose and busted lip. Alvin then turned towards the bodyguards of Tenchi, especially the one that was arguing with his own bodyguards.

The man felt himself freeze under the cool menacing look that Alvin gave him as the mountain of a man walked over to him. Alvin towered over the bodyguard, before suddenly grabbing him. The bodyguard was forced onto his knees under Alvin's monstrous strength. His partner and employer just watched on as the bodyguard screamed in terror and pain, as Alvin pried his mouth open with his fingers, before pulling out two of the bodyguard's teeth with his bare hands.

"You shouldn't be speaking when the elders are talking." Alvin gruffly said, dropping the man.

He threw the bloody teeth away and then sat back in his seat in front of Tenchi. The Yakuza felt a sense of discomfort as Alvin looked at him again. "Ah, we should continue our conversation, shouldn't you say so?" Alvin said with a grinning.