EIGHT

Y/n's POV

I drive over to my dates house, parking in front of the house and walking up. I knock on the door with my free hand, flowers in the other.

She comes out and smiles brightly at me and then pulls out her phone..? She takes a picture of the bouquet in my hands. "O-M-G this will look great on my story, thanks!" I nod, confused.

We walk over to the car and I open the door for her, yet again she pulls out her phone and takes a picture of me. "Ugh such a gentleman I'll @ you in this." I give her a confused look before saying thank you..?

We drive to the restaurant and she AGAIN pulls out her fucking phone. This time, taking a video. "Hey guys! I'm here with my super hot date! She's taking me to The Savory Embassy! So excited!" I stand there awkwardly as she ends the video.

We walk and the waiter hands us a menu. "So," I clear my throat. "What do you do for work?" I ask.

"Oh I'm an influencer! You can follow me @QueenAddison across all platforms!"

Should've guess that one. I nod and I sit there silently. She's on her phone when the waiter comes back. I order one of their simple pastas as she orders a beef Wellington, their most expensive menu item.

When the food arrives she takes a shit ton of pictures. When she's done, we eat our food making god awful small talk.

"So will that be together or separately?" The waiter asks when I call him over for the check. Addison gives me a 'You got it, right?' Look. I mumble an annoyed 'together' and pay for the meal.

I drive her home, but before she gets out she takes one more picture and then leaves the car. I pull out my phone and block her on everything.

Once I get home I'm surprised to see Reneé still awake, she's in the kitchen drinking a glass of water.

She meets my eyes and we just look at each other for a moment. "How was your date?" She asks, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

I sigh deeply, "terrible, she wouldn't stop taking pictures of everything, we barely even talked, and she ordered the most expensive thing on the menu! Of course I had to pay for it!" I ranted.

Reneé let out a soft laugh, taking a sip of her water. "It's not funny!" I state, not being able to contain a smile forming on my face. "It kind of is." She laughs.

I inch closer to her as we both smile softly, just looking at each other. I don't think I've ever wanted to kiss someone so bad in my life.

She leans in closer to me and I do the same.

Wait.

What about Towa? They're still dating and I'm not going to be a home wrecker. Before anything continues into something more I back away.

"It-it's getting late." I state, fake yawing. "I'm pretty tired, goodnight Reneé." I practically run up the stairs.

I hear the kitchen light turn off and Reneé go back to her room with Towa, her girlfriend, my sister.

I didn't know how to feel about anything anymore. Of course I liked Reneé, who doesn't?

I can't act on those feelings because she's dating my sister, but I mean....

No! Snap out of it. Reneé probably doesn't even like me like that. I sigh, flopping down onto my bed.

Falling asleep, thinking about what to do.

The next morning, I'm up before anyone else. I decide to play some music and just chill in my room for a bit.

It's around 6:00 A.M and everyone in my family are pretty heavy sleepers so I should be fine. Ik in some shorts and I tank top when I hear my door creak open.

I turn to see a tired Reneé standing in the doorway. I shut off the music and smirk at her. "So you did pay me a visit after all." I joke.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Just turn your music down Y/n, it's 6 in the fucking morning I can't do this right now."

"Yes ma'am!" I reply, saluting to her.

She laughs, rolling her eyes, closing the door and exiting my room.

Authors Note!

THEY NEED TO KISS ALREADYYYY

Vote comment and share or they'll never get together 🤪

Thank you all for the kind messages on my last chapter yall are the best ily!!

Sincerely,
Kayla