FOURTY

Y/n's POV

"We need to talk."

Adam's words echoed through the now silent car. I could feel Reneé tense beside me as I stayed quiet. "About what?" Reneé asked coldly, crossing her arms.

"About that little stunt you pulled Reneé, proposing without even telling me first? What were you thinking!" Adam practically yelled. Reneé rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I can propose to whoever I want Adam!" She shouted back.

"I never said you couldn't! Just give me a heads up first will you?!" Reneé laughed maliciously and began to yell sarcastically. "Oh yeah when I propose to someone else I'll let you know!"

This made me glare at her from the corner of my eye, not funny Reneé. "Let's just drop it." Adam huffed.

"You started it.." The blonde girl beside me mumbled. The rest of the car ride was silent as Adam dropped us off at Renee's apartment. We got our bags and left without saying a word to him.

Once we entered the apartment, Reneé sighed and dropped her luggage on the floor, flopping down onto the couch. "Are you ok?" I asked, making my way over to her.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just.." She paused for a moment, and looked at the blank TV in front of us. "It's just Adam can be a lot sometimes." I nodded understandingly.

"We should get some rest." Reneé stated, getting up from her spot on the couch. I hummed in agreement as I made my way over to the bedroom.

We put on some pajamas and brushed our teeth, plopping into bed. I looked over to Reneé who 
fell asleep almost instantly.

I couldn't fall asleep, not yet. As I thought of the future ahead of me. I thought of the girl beside me the most.

The girl I'm marrying.

Authors Note!

SUPERRRRRRRR SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANT THIS BOOK TO END NGL SO IMA DO ANOTHER TIME SKIP 😭😭

Vote comment and share or ur mom is gay

Sincerely,
Kayla