TWENTY-ONE

Y/n's POV

After we established our relationship we spent the rest of the night talking about the most random stuff, I think we ended up falling asleep around 4am but I couldn't remember.

I woke up to see Reneé still sleeping and my phone buzzing. I picked it up and it was a call from my mom. "What the fuck is going on Y/m?!" My mom yelled. "I get a call from Towa saying that you and Reneé are fucking behind her back?"

"Well Towa's an asshole so..." I trailed off. I could hear my mom huff over the phone. "I know I haven't been home much but Jesus Christ can't you guys act like adults!"

"We did, Towa's out of the house now, Reneé and I are in the house, simple as that." I explained, I could almost hear the disappointment through the phone. "I'm gonna give you all some space for now, I'll be home next weekend." My mom sighed.

"Ok." I said, half asleep. My mom hung up and I could feel Reneé shuffle on top of me. "W-who was that?" She asked yawing.

"My mom." I explained, she nodded.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, playing with her hair. She nodded, and I sat up a bit as she got off of me. "Ugh I don't wanna get upppp" she whined.

I laughed. "I can make you breakfast in bed or I can carry you downstairs." I asked, I figured giving her options would be the best solution. "Carry me, I wanna spend time with you."

I smiled at her as I turned around, gesturing her to get on my back. I gave her a piggy back ride down the stairs setting her down on the kitchen counter.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, Reneé thought for a moment. "Pancakes?" She suggested, I nodded, grabbing the required ingredients.

After I finished making the pancakes we ate and talked. It was a particularly boring day for us, I didn't have any shifts at the pool or the restaurant, and band practice was tomorrow.

We had both decided not to check any social media because we just wanted to enjoy ourselves before the drama hit. Reneé was currently taking a shower and I was playing Call of Duty in the living room. I had been playing for a while now, but I had lost track of time a little bit ago.

Reneé came down around an hour later, I was so incredibly focused on the game that I didn't notice when she was standing right behind me.

In one swift motion, she grabbed the controller out of my hand as I looked up at her confused. "Hey! I need that!" I said trying to get it back.

"You've given this stupid game more attention than me and I'm your girlfriend." She pointed out, I huffed. "I have not!" She looked at me, daring me to continue. "Ok well maybe I have but did I not cuddle and talk to you all night?" I retaliated.

"And I appreciate that but we can finally, you know, be together! I want to spend time with you!" She said putting the controller somewhere off to the side. "Well we can play a board game, we can bake, we can go to an art show."

My questions were innocent and I genuinely wanted to know, but all innocent thoughts were thrown out the window as soon as I saw the smirk on Renee's face. She leaned in close to my ear. "Why don't we go upstairs and I can show you." She whispered seductively.

I could feel shivers run down my spine as I watched Reneé make her way up the stairs, not looking back once. I quickly got off of the couch to follow her.

As I entered my room, I closed and locked it behind me. Reneé watched my every move, studying me.

She moved closer to me, pushing me up against the door, trapping our lips in a passionate kiss. She pressed her knee up into my clit, causing a small moan to leave my lips.

She pulled away, pushing me onto the bed. I moaned loudly from the suddenness. Reneé pulled my shirt off, as I watched her eyes rank up and down my body. "You want me to fuck you?" She asked. I nodded hastily. "Words." She demanded.

"Y-yes." I squeaked out. Reneé hummed in amusement, trailing herself lower as she pulled of my sweatpants. She started to slowly rub circles around my clit through my panties, as breathless pants and moans left my lips. "Reneé, please." I begged.

"Patience or you won't get anything." She said sternly. She played with my clit for a few more moments before slowly pulling off my panties, throwing them off to the side.

She took a swipe through my folds, causing a small whimper to leave my mouth. "You're so wet and I haven't even started baby." She cooed.

Slowly, she eased two fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out at a cautious pace. "Is this what you want?" She asked.

I moaned at her words. "Yes, god yes." I let out a bit breathlessly. She started to go faster, as I could feel my self reaching my peak.

I released onto her, as moans of her name left my lips. She slowed down her pace, helping me come down from my high.

"I love you so much." I breathed out.

"I love you too." She replied, kissing the top of my head.

Authors Note!

That was so hot omfg (spam for next chapter)

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE 🔥🔥

Sincerely,
Kayla