Epilogue

Renee's POV

-5 years later-

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Look what I found!" My son, Ashton, said holding up a seashell. I took it from him and pretended to examine it. "Oh my god, Ashton! Do you know what you just found?!" I said excitedly.

"What! What did I find!?" He said, jumping up and down with excitement. "You found the rarest, prettiest, seashell ever. There's only one in the world and you found it!"

Ashton's eyes grew wide as he started screaming with excitement. "Really?! I'm gonna go show Mom!" He said running off somewhere to find Y/n, who was probably building sandcastles with Ashton's twin, Haley.

Alyah was sitting next to me, sunglasses on. "Did he really find a rare seashell?" She asked, laughing a bit. "I don't know, but he doesn't need to know that." I shrugged, smiling broadly at the sight of Y/n, Ashton, and Haley, all admiring the seashell.

~~~

We've been at the beach for at least 4 hours now and the sun was starting to set. Alyah went home a little bit ago, as Haley was asleep next to me on one of the towels.

"Y/n, Ashton!" I called out. "Time to go home!"

They both sighed and ran over to me. "Hey baby." I greeted, kissing my wife, she went to pull away but I grabbed her face, keeping her there for a moment longer. Her face was red with embarrassment as Asher fake gagged. "Ewwww"

"It is not 'ew' to kiss my wife Asher, come on dry off. And wake up your sister." I said sternly, Asher did as told as Y/n took a seat next to me.

"We did it." She laughed, as those 3 Simple words flooded me with memories.

"Yep, we did it."

Authors note!

IM NOT CRYINV YOU ARE

OMG THIS WAS SUCH A FUN BOOK TO WRITE THANK YOU ALL FOR THE CONSTANT SUPPORT THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN THE GREAT BOOK IT IS WITHOUT YALL LOVE YOUUU GUYS

And for the last time in this book...

Sincerely,
Kayla

(Vote comment and share or a bus driver named buddy will haunt ur dreams)

Yall rlly thought I would forget a threat??? Hell nah