TWENTY-NINE

Y/n's POV

"Ok so, I think we'll start learning Talk To Much then go from there." I stated to the rest of the band. We were currently learning Renee's set list while she had a meeting with her manager and producer.

You wanna know how DOWN BAD I am for this woman?? I learned how to play electric guitar. Just so I could be on stage with her and not cheering her on backstage like a fucking loser. Ivy showed me a few chords on her Acoustic guitar but I mostly just watched YouTube videos.

I learned how to play the infamous seven nation army riff, then a few other songs. I learned Renee's set list but I didn't venture far from there.

"Ok, we gonna go from the top?" Theo asked, I nodded and we started. Since Reneé wasn't there I had to sing and let me tell you I sound terrible compared to her.

"Tasted the blood in my mouth
And left you there to bleed out
It didn't feel like a dream
Woke up and you looked so cute
Don't think I could love you more
So what the hell does it all mean?"

I paused for a moment, as Ivy sang the next part.

"I'm takin' everything I see as a sign and
I know it's crazy
But what if it's right"

We pick up the speed of the song slightly and go into the pre-chorus.

"I'm here again
Talking myself out of
My own happiness
I'll make it up 'til I quit
I wonder if we should just sit here in silence 'cause"

After that we got into the chorus and finished up the song, definitely one of our best takes on it. Reneé came in clapping and cheering.

We all smiled at her as I went over to hug her, in which she was quick to return. We practiced a couple more songs and with Reneé here to actually sing the songs it went by smoothly.

After rehearsals we all went to get some food before going home.

"I'm really excited to go on tour with you." I spoke, laughing a bit out of excitement. "I'm glad, it's gonna be so Much fun!!" She agrees.

We had gotten home around an hour ago and we were just sitting and talking now.

I loved these moments with Reneé, where we could just sit and talk with each other. You be ourselves. It was calming, and even stress relieving if that makes sense.

I loved her so much, she was my person, the one person I would trust with my life and never have a doubt about it. She was everything to me.

And I could only hope that I was everything to her.

Authors note!

Short chapter ik but like once they go on tour it's gonna get better I swear

Vote comment and share bc MY CRUSH MOVED TO MY 5TH PERIOD AHHHH

Sincerely,
Kayla