chapter 3

Gisela was annoyed .
All her attempts to tame the gorgodon had failed.
She remembered the time she had spent trying to make a perfect guard.

Now we will see gisela's memories of her past  it will be in italics.

When she was tweaking the dna code for her beasts

Gisela was so sure it was going to work.she had planned the dna carefully.
If all went well ,
The beast would get the scorpion tail of the eupteryied
The fire proof fur of a flareodon,the fangs of a gorgonops andthe wingspan of a argentavis . Also it would be able to live in water , and obviously fly well . she hoped that the fierce nature of a gorgonops was balanced out by that of the eupteryied. But she knew that the personality traits of one creature would probably overshadow that of the others. So she had made sure that in such acse the gorgonops 's traits took lead , because she needed a beast that was ready to tear apart anyone though the loyalty of a flareodon was good,it would give the pyrokinetics some control over it.
In hindsight gisela realised it would have been better to use a manticore's DNA because it had a very potent poison.
Gisela was about to give up on her beasts after realizing that a normal fire was not allowing for them to hatch. Just then fintan walked in . He asked gisela why the eggs weren't hatching. Gisela responded the heat wasn't enough. Then fintan told her to try using the everblaze. Just like that the eggs had been set to hatch in the everblaze. Hatch they did, but they were covered in argentavis feathers instead of flareodon fur.
However she knew that atleast three of them would survive , those under fintan , brant and ruy .

It was a great thing that the the gorgodons feared fire because they seemed to have poisonous fangs and tail barb and somehow they could even camouflage.
And yes the training of the gorgodons was a big problem . Umber almost died while trying to train them and it made her have to shift the timeline.
Also, the recent failure to kidnap the moonlark made gisela wonder if they had been underestimating the blackswan.
Now,she decided that it would be better to focus on the lodestar initiative.
She had decided for 16 main hideouts and 16 fake ones.
Suddenly, she heard a commotion in the main room . Supposedly the moonlark's abilities were being reset .
Also , the female alicorn was with them. She knew that having the alicorn with them would give the neverseen some control over the council.

It was decided that gisela, ruy and some members were to go.

On the way gisela decided to have a talk about feelings with ruy .Mainly because he didn't seem to  be able to focus due tohe asked ruy "do you really have true feelings for resa? And are you oblivious about glimmer?" Ruy though slightly flustered ,  responded " I am not sure what to make of my feelings yet. "
This short conversation took quite some time and by when tney were done with it , they reached the place they needed to. It was near a cave . The cave was a hideout of the blackswan. Hephaeus, or councillor Darek had an argument with ruy about this.
Hephaeus said"we should storm the hideout and take all the info we can"
Obviously from his argument it could be seen that he was heavily inexperienced .
Ruy explained " dearest councillor the blackswan are no fools , they would easily be able to evacuate everything important by the time we get in . Obviouslythey have preparedfor such scenarios"
So as generall agreed we waited in the shadows for the alicorn and the moonlark to come out.
Finally they came but , gisela's son was with them.
Yet gisela steeled her nerves . She send the ropes flying and managed to capture them. Suddenly a goblin star came whizzing and hit her on the shoulder . The pain was more due to the fact that the star was thrown by her son. She was always hard on him because she wanted him to become better. Either way , the blackswan charged on them to let their moonlark escape. Just when the moonlark along with the alicorn and keefe teleported away.
The neverseen raised their crystals and glittered away, knowing there wasn't any point in staying.

Do you think that there is any relation between Elysian and Ethan Benedict Wright II?
Also vote if you ship fitzandelier.