special chapter

Hello readers !
Thank you sooooooooo much for reading my first book.
I have finally hit 100 reads.
So, I am adding a special chapter,of what I think will be the most important memory in fintan's cache

Fintan was there with Fallon in Eternalia. They were there, because they had heard reports of somebody triggering extra abilities in other people. Suddenly they found that man. They could recognize him due to the golden halo surrounding him. He saw them and gave them a smile and spoke "greetings dear councillors." Fallon as always , got to the point instead of beating around the bush,
"why are you going around giving elves and humans new abilities ?"
"They deserve those abilities. "
Fintan asked a different question,
" how are you able to do this? "
"Do you know the the unmapped stars and the prime sources?"
"Obviously, we are councillors."
"A combination of quintessence of the phosphorien and lucillant stars when combined with the three pime sources, given to a human-elf hybrid,will result in the perfect form of life,if the process doesn't kill the person."
Both Fallon and fintan registered different parts of his explanation and asked according questions.
Fintan asked ,"if this process is done on... say a telepath,  will that person get the same ability as you ?"
Fallon asked,"does that mean you are a hybrid?"
Elysian seemed amused . He answered , "no to the first question and yes to the second".
Just then fintan noticed something interesting. Elysian had teal colored eyes.
Before he could register something else, something hit Elysian shoulder and he fainted.
Just then Vespera came ,"our perfect person is not immune to sedatives ,I guess."
At those, words fintan could swear that he saw a smile on Elysian face . Right after that Fallon gave him a cloth.
Fintan was surprised" Why ?"he asked. "It is dangerous knowledge. Mine and vespera's mind will also be washed. And we will have to kill the people who triggered abilities due to Elysian." Fintan looked into Fallon's grey eyes. They were filled with guilt and determination. After that everything went black.

Readers, how was it? After my next readers milestone ,I will cover another memory in fintan's cache. Also the vacker legacy is coming soon.

Guys, I have represented some KOTLC characters with emojis. Do comment the answers.

👠🛍🟢

🤢🤬

❄👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦◼🦢

🛡❌👀