chapter 10

Fintan was sitting in his room when his memories wandered a little bit back in time.
The councillors and their most powerful telepaths had entered into the dungeon where he had been kept. Though his mind was broken, a small part of his consciousness was safely hidden by genthen. That part of his consciousness was the one which was observing what was going on. Soon enough the moonlark aka the strongest telepath ever inflicted positive emotions on him. This surprised fintan. Soon enough , the other part of his consciousness was back. He almost internally laughed. The council was eating back their main enemy on purpose. He warned Sophie," Now, you all will pay. " then he started an everblaze and leaped away with councillor Kenric. He could be useful.
Suddenly he was woken from his flashback by trix. Trix told him "there is a mysterious person who wants to talk to you."fintan was surprised
"why did you let him, in ?"
"Cause he beat the crap out of serra. "
How,  fintan decided that a visit to the mystery man was definitely in order.
As soon as he reached the mystery man he noticed that the man was surrounded by a golden halo.
At that moment that man noticed fintan. He smiled and said " hello fintan. I am Elysian. I have heard your claim that a creature called the gorgodon made by you people I the 'most' powerful creature. I have come to prove  otherwise. You can bring even two of them at the same time" fintan knew that there was no chance that the gorgodons would lose. So, they decided on a fight. However after making the choice, trix whispered into his ears "we shouldn't have underestimated them" . These words did leave him a little bit uneasy, but it was too late, so they made an arena bordered by fire for the match.
One gorgodon was put into the enclosed arena.
Fintan almost laughed when Elysian brought a dragon for the fight. But when Elysian lent some of his aura to the dragon,  the laugh died at his mouth. It had turned into a gigantic fire breathing beast. The gorgodons were defeated in one breath of fire. Then Elysian asked "is that the sum total of your gorgodons ?" Not wanting to lose his only remaining gorgodon, fintan simply nodded. Then ,Elysian laughed and spoke " Your organizationhad tampered with nature. I didn't actually want to prove anything,  I just wanted to kill your abominations. All of this will be removed from your memory. " Then with a snap of his fingers the world went black.

Did you guys expect the Elysian part ?
Also a shout out to my first follower -  violetdaysss.
Well, Today I updated two chapters :) (though small)
Guys, I just realized that Elysian is female😳. But, I just feel that Elysian should be male so, for my book I will keep Elysian as male itself.