chapter 12

Ethan Benedict Wright II did not want to work with the neverseen. But, it happens, especially when one's daughter is captured, has forgotten her real identity and is very loyal to the said organization. So well, he worked for the neverseen. He was one of the best at human sciences and also turned out ,that he had the dormant ability of a technopath . Great. It made him a more powerful puppet. His daughter had some freaky dormant talent that let her control darkness and freaky shadows. In her edited memories ,the neverseen were always her 'friends' . They named her ......... Ezra, Esar ..no ,it was Esra. His sweet Eleanor was also given a code name. Something like Umber. However it was getting better. Esra was told that Ethan was her father, and she was respecting such. He was just thinking this when fintan came up to him and said ," we would like to enhance your abilities." Great. So he was again the test subject. But he didn't want to risk his daughter's life , so he agreed. Seemingly they were going to give him some quintessence, and the prime courses (courtesy of haephus-aka-darek). Without any further ado ,they were going to start. Before starting the guster code named trix came and whispered ,"Don't worry about your daughter. If anything happens to you ,I will take care of your daughter." Ethan did feel good that his daughter wouldn't be alone in the sea of untrustworthy people in the worst case. Though trix was a part of the neverseen, he did care about Eleanor or as trix knew her, Esra. Finally the neverseen's other technopath whispered ,"it will succeed" before proceeding. Apparently, he took some human language inspiration and codenamed himself "gen-z".
Either way the project started. Soon enough it was over as well. Thing is, no transformation took place. This really surprised fintan. He remembered the memory in his cache clearly. Elysian had not told the complete truth.

Hello! This chapter was kinda short. The main purpose was to set a base for some later chapters. By the way guys, it might take me a couple of days to publish chapters now onwards.  But, I will do my best to publish everyday

See ya people in the next chapter!