📺~Vox's Tango Part Two~📺 (Vox x Reader)

(Alright everyone, this is part two where the real stuff begins and also the video isn't mine, credit goes to Kiwi on Youtube and Vivziepop)

Vox waited until everyone in the hotel was either asleep or too busy absorbed in their room to come out and suspect anything. Finally at around midnight, everyone was gone and nobody was trolling the hallways anymore. Here was his chance, so he crept out of his room as he looked both ways to make sure the halls were empty. He then tiptoed his way to different rooms to either see or hear something to be a giveaway of Y/N's room.

He started with the first couple of rooms, he put his head to the door of the first one only to hear a couple of oinks and Angel talking to Fat Nuggets....it warmed his heart to hear such an adorable and pure conversation between pet and owner...reminded him of himself with Vark. He then quickly snapped back to reality, realizing that this was no time for heart warmers and memories...he was on a mission that could get him into some seriously bad business with Alastor. 

He quietly walked to the next room, and the next, and the next, and still got no success. He was literally two seconds away from opening the doors to all the rooms and asking whoever was in there, where Y/N's room was.

Just then, as all hope had seemed lost and he was about to lose it...he then saw something on one of the doors to depict whoever was inside there and this door was decorated in such a way that it couldn't be anybody else's besides Y/N's. 

He then knocked on the door quietly...only to hear no response...so he knocked again....and he still heard nothing. So he jiggled the door knob and it was open...for some reason. So casually, he stepped inside to find Y/N sleeping in their bed all asleep and peacefully...perfect for what he's about to do. 

He crept right next to their bed and gently pushed them awake...before they could scream or yell, he put his hand on their face and leaned in closely whispering. "Shh...it's okay...I'm not gonna hurt you." Vox sweetly said before growing a wicked smile on his face. He released Y/N's mouth from his palm. Before they could say anything, he pulled out a little Tamagotchi looking device and instantly teleported them two inside it.

Y/N looked around to see the new world they were brought to...it was blank, that's for sure. "Welcome to a world I made just for you~" Vox said as he cackled a bit. Y/N looked around confusedly as they tilted their head and said..."Okay, okay...what do you mean by you making this world for me? What's that about?" Vox then shook his head proudly as he said, "Oh so silly~ I made this world for you and me so we can be alone to explore our feelings together!" Y/N then looked aggravated as they said, "And just HOW do you know I have feelings for you, you can't just go and assume someone's got a-" Y/N was cut off mid sentence as Vox put a finger to their lip and stated, "Nah ah ah, see that's where you're wrong, sweetie~ I don't assume, I know so, and let's be even more honest here. I don't care if you hate me, dislike me, can't stand me, are annoyed by me, or if you want me dead! I'm gonna make you like me, and I don't care what you have to say about it." 

Just then the lights went off and all of a sudden a spotlight appeared on Vox as he now is dressed in a white crisp dress shirt and a vest with a fedora on and crispy clean dress pants and shiny wingtip shoes. Another spotlight then appeared on you as he snapped his fingers, using his magic to prep you for what's about to come in a red and black tango outfit (either dress or outfit similar to his)

"Well my love, you look stunning~ Now prepare as I'm going to unleash the true nature of the beast that eats me from inside my mind~" He smirked creepily as he quickly pulled you in to his chest while the lights shut off, leaving the room dark and no light except the light from his face. The only sound you could hear was the beating of his heart against your ear. 

Then the music started and the scenery in the background had audio visualizers that rose and fell with the beat of the music. He then swayed his body with yours and he kept you close while tangoing. 

He then started singing, "I know, I know, I know...this situation's strange~ It takes a little getting, a little getting used to~" Y/N then blurted before Vox could sing some more, "Yeah this is very strange indeed!" After what Y/N said, Vox just chuckled and kissed their cheek as he continued on. He then held their face firmly in the grip of his hands as he tried to start hypnotizing them as he sang. "Love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me more, than you possibly can~!" He then let go of their face as Y/N's eyes spun a little due to being slightly hypnotized as they shook their head and got out of the trance. "It's not that complicated, no matter what they say~!" He said proudly as he swayed with them, spinning them and bringing Y/N to a halt really close to his face. He then pushed them back out and put a hand proudly to his chest as he sang this part, "You'll never meet another me~!" He then spun them around multiple times as he sang, "It's not that difficult, to get your head around, you'll never meet another me, you'll never, never, ever, never, ever meet another me!" 

For the instrumental break, he did some very dramatic stomping and quick tangoing with Y/N as Y/N now looked very queasy. He then quickly stopped and pulled them in as he danced and swayed again.

"I know, I know, I know, I'm always in your place~" Then Y/N  went wide eyed and blurted again, "Since when have you been in my place?" Vox then replied, "Well technically it's not really like that. I've been watching you walk with Alastor everywhere more than I've been in your room. In fact, this is the first time I've been in your room! I would like to stay more often, if you know what I mean~" He winked and Y/N quickly pushed him away and said, "Ew, pervert! GROSS!"  So he pulled them back in and sang again as he chuckled a bit. "But don't you see, my dear? I am your Doppelgänger, I have your face, so~" 

Just then Vox bent down and his screen face turned into a picture of Y/N's face as he said casually, "See~?" Y/N then looked freaked out as they made a little freaked out noise. His face then returned normal as he then left them standing there as he started dancing on his own. He twirled around as some electric pink hearts started appearing everywhere his feet stepped and they only got more powerful with every, "Love me" and got very powerful as he said the word, "More". He then sang the next part, "Than you possibly can! It's not that complicated! No matter what they say! You'll never meet another ME! It's not that difficult, to get your head around, you'll never meet another me~" He then got really loud on this part, "You'll NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, MEET ANOTHER ME!" 

He then quickly yanked them close to him and started dancing quickly and very wildly. He consistently dipped them and yanked them back up to his face as he sang with such raw emotion and passion with burning and yearning desire. The audio visualizers in the back bounced up and down very high in the air like towering flames, "Ey-ey-ah, Bada-bam-bam-bam-bam, Bada-bam-bam-bam-bam, Bada-ba-ah, Bam-bam-bam-bam, Bada-bam-bam-bam-bam, Bada-bam-bam-bam-bam, Bada-ba~" 

Finally, the audio visualizers calmed down as they started bopping up and down more softly now. He stroked Y/N's cheek as he put his face close to theirs and sweetly said in a softer and whispering tone..."It's not that complicated, no matter what they say, I'll never meet another you, It's not that difficult to get my head around, I'll never meet another you" He then embraced them in a hug and lifted their face up to his as he gently leaned forward and kissed their lips passionately. He then pulled back from the kiss and embrace as he snapped them back to their room at the hotel. "I'll leave you with something to think about~" With that he walked out of their room and left the hotel. 

Y/N stood in their room, not sure how to react or how to feel...could this either go sour or could this be the start of something twisted and dark yet alluring and beautiful...the choice was up to you now.

(Alrighty, I hope y'all enjoyed the story, it took me forever but it's finally done now. Love y'all and byeee! Word count: 1547)