🩷Where They Take You Shopping (Part One)🩷

(I'm thinking about adding St. Peter in some of these🤓 I don't own the pic or character and I don't own Markiplier either)

Alastor: He would take you shopping at JCPenney and probably get lost in some of the sections looking around for not so modern outfits. "What is with nowadays outfits?! They're soooo showey...and there's barely anything covering them up!" Alastor asked annoyedly as his ears went back and he got aggravated with the sense of new style around him since times are changing. You just shrugged and laughed as you said, "Well not everyone is like you, you know." So, Alastor put his ears up and gave you a blank look as if to say, "I'm not playing, I don't like this." You then put your hands up and laughed, "Alright, alright!"

Vox: He took you to the Coco Chanel store and was constantly spraying all different types of cologne on himself. You did tell him that he was supposed to be shopping with you and for you and that he can do his own shopping another time, yet that still didn't stop him. "Aw, come on, babe~ You know you wouldn't mind me smelling like this when I'm next to you, plus this one comes with a whole bunch of smells in it!" Vox picked up a set full of mini sprays and you just looked at him and gave him a look like, "Bruh what did I just say, we ain't shopping for you" Really you couldn't help but laugh at him being full of himself. So, you agreed to him getting the set just to see that adorable little smile on his face.

Lucifer: You two went shopping at the Prada store. You both looked around and got an idea. You put a big black coat on him, a giant black hat, little black heels, and a black purse with black sunglasses. You then told him how to talk and what to say. As you two paid for the items you had and all that he was wearing, the cashier blinked a few times at Lucifer and asked, "So uhm...did you find everything you need today?" Lucifer then started talking in a half Japanese and half German accent as he said, "Oh?! Well, am I wearing your clothes or not?" The cashier then went wide eyed and said, "You sound exactly like..." That's when Lucifer said, "Edna, I am Edna Mode, dahling~ Who else could be me." He then struck a pose and said, "Come on, let's go, I have business to attend to with the Incredibles." He said with such sass. As they got in the car, you laughed as you said, "I can't believe you pulled that off!" Then Lucifer said with sass, "Dahling, there's a reason they have a movie called, "the Devil Wears Prada"~" You both then laughed and took off into the night.

(Alright, I'll be making part two soon, I hope y'all enjoyed this one, love you all! Word Count: 492)