🩷Where They Take You Shopping (Part Two)🩷

(Alright this chapter has St. Peter in it and it's the second part of the guy's chapter. I don't own the image or characters in this chapter or the Alastor in the pic)

Angel Dust: He'll take you to the Gucci Store and help you with all that you need. Since the store has a lot of high shelves, he'll help you reach up there since he's a giant tree of a spider. He'll pamper you and help you pick out some stuff. "Hey, babe? How about you get this one or this one, I've worked in the industry long enough to know what suites a pal and what ain't. I think this one or this one will do just the trick!" Angel gives a toothy smile as he watches you decide on one or the other. He never sets you up for disaster and usually every time he picks something for you, it always works out. These were two scents that he had picked out for you. "I'll go with this one." You chose the right one, so he got you the right one and don't worry....he paid for it like a gentleman.

Valentino: He takes you to Victoria's Secret most of the time since he's a DANG PERVERT, okay also, when he's not trying to put on the fake rizz and skibidi his way to new workers he can sign contracts with while taking you shopping to keep you happy, he takes you...and I say whole heartedly, to the Juicy Couture store. He'll be peeping on everyone that walks by there while trying to keep you busy by telling you to go look at stuff or he'll be picking out the smallest pieces of clothing for you to wear. One time..."Babe....babe.....babe..." He kept poking at your shoulder in a monotone voice as you were busy looking for something in the store. "What?" You asked and then your eyes went wide as soon as you saw the outfit he pulled out for you. It was the smallest and tiniest thing in existence, and you didn't think this store sold something that small, they usually sold bigger items....this was just crazy. "Where did you find that?" You asked with a confused look. "Don't worry, querida! I think it'll look great on you!" He said with a big grin on his face. You refused to wear such a thing and made him go and get something bigger. He came back with something just a little bit bigger yet still small...he tried his best, for being that his nature isn't the best, you agreed to wear it but only inside and rarely. This brightened his day and made him a very happy moth.

Husk: Apart from him always taking you to stores of his choice to go check out the selection and stock up, today he took you to the Dior store. He thought it would be a nice gesture to do so. He didn't really care to look around since this section was very feminine. It had handbags, coats, sunglasses, coats, shoes, etc. He did help you in cases that either you couldn't decide, or you couldn't reach something. "Hey, Husk?" You say with a concerned tone. "Yeah, what is it?" Husk replies in a caring tone as he checks on you to see how you are. "I can't reach up there, it's a little too high up." You say sweetly. "Ah, ok. I'll go up and get it for you." He said as he then bounced up and flapped his wings to stay up, it took energy out of him to fly which hence why he doesn't like flying yet for Y/N he'll go for it. He then got the item and came back down. "Here you go, sweetie." He said lovingly as he hands the item to you. You hug him and thank him, making him feel like a hero for the day.

St. Peter: Ok...this guy would literally be driving you to go shopping in a pink convertible. While driving, this guy would be wearing shades and blasting the song, "Good Form by Nicki Minaj" very loudly for all of Heaven Central to hear. Then he would take you to go shopping at the Louis Vuitton store and omg this guy would be strutting like he's on a catwalk in the store. Bro, if Adam was there, he'd be set on fire, and everyone would go rushing to save the burning first man due to how fire St. Peter rolls up and does his thing in the store. Apart from all that, he'd be a big sweetheart and constantly helping you with anything you need and stuff. He'd put his head on your shoulder to see what you're looking at and assist you with it. "Anything I can help you with, sugar?" He asks sweetly with his hands together and a big smile on his face. "Not at that moment, really..." You say as you're browsing their selection. "Alrighty, if there's anything you need help with, I'm the guy you can call, alright hun?" He says with a chipper tune. "Okay, love." You say lovingly.

(Alrighty, the gal's that take you shopping chapter will be out soon, love you all, byeee! Word Count: 871)