💔They Break Up with You (Alastor)💔

(I don't own the character or song, credit goes to Vivziepop and Mariah Carey🌟)

Alastor: He really didn't want you to get involved with or hurt during his killing sprees. Even if he tried to keep you away as much as possible, you would somehow still get involved even if it had nothing to do with you wanting to come along. Sometimes his enemies would take you hostage and keep you there until he saved you, it was stuff like that, that bothered him much and he couldn't deal with it anymore. He wanted to protect you and keep you safe and out of harm's way yet he didn't know any other way to truly distance you from his occupation than to break up with you. 

"Y/N, we need to talk..." Alastor called for them in a concerned tone. His smile was gone and he paced back and forth. Y/N then walked to him and sat down as they said, "What's wrong?" "Darling, I...I've been thinking about it for quite some time now, more than ever. It has come to my attention that I'm afraid I can no longer keep you."

"What? But...you said you'd always be with me, forever and nothing could tear us apart. What ever happened to that?!" Y/N said with tears forming in their eyes and their fist clenched. They wanted to know so badly the reason for their beloved's change of heart. "I can't...I can't tell you....just trust me and go." Alastor said as he turned away not wanting to look them in the eyes and know that it was because of him for why Y/N was in tears. "Please, I can't go and live knowing that the reason could be me." 

As soon as Y/N said that, Alastor's pupils went small and his eyes went wide. He looked hurt and realization struck him, this was all his fault. Y/N burst in tears as they cradled themselves and sobbed. Alastor rushed to their side and rubbed their back as he cooed them. "Shh, shh. Darling, you are not the problem. It's my "hobbies"...." He said with guilt as a he knew he was at blame for all this. He couldn't just stop something like this, he had a reputation amongst Overlords he had to uphold, the slightest weakness could be the greatest success for all his enemies, including Vox most of all. 

"I have seen too many times, you get hurt. I can't afford to take that chance anymore. One day I might not be able to get you back. That's why I'm sending you off, go with someone who can love you and take care of you the way I did, just pick someone who isn't going to get you in harm's way even if they didn't mean to, okay?" He said with a slight chuckle at the end to ease the situation although he knew this would be stressful and overwhelming for the both of them.

Y/N couldn't believe this, they couldn't fathom the thought of Alastor even saying something like this but alas, this wasn't fiction, it was all too true. "So you're saying, you're gonna get rid of me to keep your job and status, right? Because that's what it leads down to. I know what this is all about! Getting me back is a minor situation but being weak in front of VOX IS A BIGGER PROBLEM!" Y/N yelled as tears flowed down their eyes, they then turned their back and walked off, packing up their stuff. "I can't believe you'd choose business over me! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE AUDACITY YOU HAVE!" Y/N yelled as they got their stuff, Alastor tried calming them down in the middle of it, but it was no use. Y/N walked to the door as they then felt a pang of regret and turned around to face Alastor. 

"Do you really want me to go? I can stay, I don't have to go...I can stay here, and we can forget this all ever happened and..." as Y/N continued to ramble and smile weakly, Alastor couldn't take it...to him, Y/N wasn't listening to him, throwing a temper tantrum, and now rambling on and getting cold feet about leaving and Alastor really needed them to leave so he snapped and yelled, "GET OUT!" Y/N then went pale in the face, they were shocked and hurt by their beloved's new reaction to them. He no longer saw them as a partner or lover, he saw them as a nuisance and pest. Y/N started having a stream of tears as they walked out and slammed the door.

Alastor fell to his knees and cried; he wasn't the type to cry...he always had a smile on his face and always made sure he remained that way, so no one knew how he truly felt on the inside. Today was different, today marked the day Alastor fell from his throne. He shook his head in his hands as he sobbed, his heart clenched because he knew this was all his fault and there was nothing, he could do about it now...Y/N was gone. He fell to his side and cradled himself as he cried his heart out. He knew Y/N could lead to his defeat and he was right, he was left for nothing and truly defeated.

(Okay, I hope y'all enjoy this, I'm still working on the other chapters, but they're almost done so that's pretty good. Love you all, byeee! Word Count: 909)