Interlaced Souls

"Oh my God!! Mafia Queen in the arms of Mafia King, the biggest rivals of each other... WOW!!"- Abhinav exclaimed, getting up from the plushy couch.

"Stop it Abhinav!!"- Akshara hid herself in his neck, feeling shy. 

"OMG!! THE MAFIA QUEEN IS BLUSHING!!..."- Arohi joined the tantrum, teasing the couple.

"STOP IT GUYS!!"- his calm voice was for them to zip their mouth up. 

He cradled her tenderly in his chamber, laying her upon the plush bedding. Perched on the bed's edge, he enveloped her in his embrace, a sanctuary where she found solace. Tears cascaded as emotions surged forth, a torrent unleashed before the one who comprehended her in every circumstance.

 Despite the tempests the world could brew, she found refuge in him, knowing his love eclipsed any semblance of disdain, unwilling to part with her.

"I.....can't......loose.....you......again....."- her voice stuttered, as she clutched onto his shirt.

"Not even I can... Akshu... Now please stop crying.."- he softly wiped those drops, but his thumb met fresh drops.

"Stop Crying Akshu..."- hearing his stern voice, she quickly removed all the traces of tears. 

"Good....!"- he lied onto the bed, taking her with him. 

"Abhi!! I want you..."- her husky voice created a storm in his system.

She pressed her lips against his, kissing each other delicately. She circled her hands around him, and his went to waist, completely hovering on her, supporting his weight. 

The realization hit him hard. He quickly back off himself from her. She looked at him baffled by his reactions. 

"Akshu!! I want to you too, but your injury.."- he stated, his hands went to his telephone and he called his personal doctor.  

________________________________________________________________________________

A pillow cast upon him shattered his reverie. He beheld Krish standing with a cryptic purpose.

"Why you all called me?? You know na!! It was an important mission.."- his words tinged with a touch of ire at the interruption in his quest. 

Unbeknownst to him, their summons beckoned him back for a cause dear to his heart - his precious sibling, his world. In time, gratitude would fill his heart for their insistence. Yet in this moment, his wrath found solace in venting upon him. 

Their exchange was abruptly halted by the descent of Akshara, descending the stairway. A glint of emotion shimmered in Krish's eyes at the sight of his beloved sister after a prolonged separation. 

The longing for her presence, her nurturing essence that she unfailingly bestowed upon him, even though she was younger, enveloped him. Akshara's gaze mirrored a blend of perplexity upon encountering a stranger.

 Swiftly, Krish approached her, enfolding her in a tight embrace. In that moment, Akshara found solace and security in his arms, akin to the comfort she had felt with Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu excused himself and hastened his feet to the kitchen. In the enchanted realm of the kitchen, he began crafting her beloved coffee, a brew known only to his hands. Longing to embrace her, to shower her with affection after a two-year parting. Those years had weighed heavily upon him, his heart fractured in the absence. Only she held the key to mend his broken heart, the one who had the power to kneel the Mafia King. Yet, a veil of misunderstanding shrouded their connection, a twist of fate for which she bore no blame, yet lingered between them like a ghostly wisp.