Return

She found herself in a whirlwind, fleeing to the sanctuary of the washroom where her reflection awaited. 

Tracing the scar's memory, a tear, not of mystery but of understanding, graced her cheek. The need to release surged within her, and she surrendered to the tempest, perched upon the frigid tiles. 

The ache begged to be expelled, igniting a fire of self-revulsion. With a crescendo of sobs, the chamber's barrier parted, revealing Abhinav.

 Alert to the night's whispers, he sought solace, only to find Arohi in slumber. His steps led to Krish's room, where peace enveloped them in a shared embrace. 

Concern for Akshara drew him forth, yet their chamber stood deserted, the portal to their moments left ajar. He comprehended the situation at once, sliding the washroom door open. Before him unfolded a scene that his eyes had long feared. 

His sister-in-law sat on the floor, arms cradling her chest, head bowed in silent sorrow. Meeting his gaze, she swiftly brushed away tears, a blush of shame coloring her cheeks. Without hesitation, 

Abhinav hastened to her side, enfolding her in a comforting embrace. She wept, her tears flowing unchecked, saturating his T-shirt in her silent sorrow. 

Abhinav refrained from inquiring, sensing a tempest of emotions swirling within her upon glimpsing those images. 

Tenderly, he caressed her head, allowing her space to navigate the storm within. However, their tranquility was shattered by a ringing phone. 

Retrieving his device, Abhinav noticed a video call from Rohan and accepted it, bombarding Rohan with inquiries. 

"How is Bhaiyaa Rohan?? Is he fine?? Huh!!? Say something yarr!!."

Relief washed over him upon seeing his elder brother hale and hearty, yet a shadow lingered in his expression. 

Questioning the source of Rohan's unease, Abhimanyu swiftly redirected the interrogation towards Abhinav. 

"Abhinav!! How is Akshara, I am getting a bad feeling!! And I know my gut-feeling is never wrong in the case of Akshu.."

All Abhinav could do was smile, acknowledging the unspoken bond that bound them together.

Akshara, amidst a melancholic chuckle, pondered the enigma of love amidst trials endured. She offered a silent prayer of gratitude to her mother for the gift of this cherished soul. 

"Thank You Mumma!! For sending this precious soul in my life!!" 

Abhinav disrupted her reverie, handing her the phone. 

Abhimanyu, noticing her signs of distress - swollen eyes, crimson nose, and ears, reminiscent of a storm wept through, inquired with concern. 

Akshara reassured him, though his doubts lingered, veiling his thoughts to respect her privacy. And so, they conversed for hours on end, their discourse transcending the need for structured themes, their connection a language of its own. In the intricate dance of fate, Abhimanyu perceives a bond that Akshara seemingly forgets, yet the tapestry of truth weaves a different tale. 

"Bye Abhimanyu!!"- As the call concludes, a sly grin adorns Akshara's visage as she gazes upon the images. 

The cunning of her Mafia mind stirs once more. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In a realm where shadows dance with secrets, a tale unfolds. Abhimanyu, familiar with the dance of danger, bore his wounds with stoic grace, for his essence had grown accustomed to such trials. 

Yet, it was Akshara, his guardian angel veiled in danger's allure, who tended to him with a tenderness that belied her fierce persona. 

A paradoxical scene emerged, as the formidable Mafia King found himself ensnared in her care, a role reversal unseen in the annals of power..

..

.

.

.

.

On the eve of a clandestine gathering of underworld titans, where fates were to be woven and destinies reshaped, Akshara, the enigmatic queen of shadows, stood apart. 

Despite the collective summons urging her presence, she shrouded herself in reluctance, masking her disdain for the dark world she inhabited. 

Yet, a symphony of fate intervened as Abhimanyu descended in regal attire, his very presence a tempest that stirred her soul. Enthralled, she found herself ensnared by his allure, a dance of gazes that spoke volumes in silence.

As their worlds collided in a breathless moment, Abhimanyu, emboldened by her lingering gaze. 

"Done staring at me honey.. Wanna do more??"- he whispered words that kindled a flame within. In a silent reply, she seized his hand, leading him to the heart of their haven. 

There, amidst the symphony of clinking heels and whispered confessions, she silenced his protests with a fierce yet tender embrace, a union of souls bound by threads unseen. Kissing him, catching him off guard. His hands travelled to her waist, while her hands went to his neck, deepening the passion in the kiss. 

They felt themselves a need for oxygen, so they left each other, but Abhimanyu attacked her neck, sucking her sweet spot, biting it. A gasp left her mouth, her hands locked in his hairs. 

She left a moan, when she saw a desire in his eyes, to make her his again. She wanted to be his, but something is more important than that. But Abhimanyu was being himself, lifted her to the kitchen counter, making her sit on it. He stood between her legs, attacking her collarbone, opening her first button. 

BUT A cough made them come out of that wonderland. Akshara quickly detached herself from him, after seeing Shreya standing on. 

Abhimanyu's face flushed as he ran away excusing of the gathering.

_________________________________________________________________________-