Don't Abandon me

Embarking on a tale woven with whispers of love and longing, Akshara found herself amidst a labyrinth of emotions. 

As her world swirled in a dizzying haze, she stood firm before Abhimanyu, who had once risked all for her. 

"Abhimanyu!! Please wake up... Don't abandon me.. I don't want to loose you..!!"-  A tremor in her voice betrayed her yearning for his familiar embrace, a sanctuary she craved.

In the midst of this fragile dance, Dr. Rohan entered, his gaze clouded by the poignant scene unfolding before him. 

For years, he had revered Akshara and Abhimanyu as beacons of guidance, pillars of support in both professional pursuits and matters of the heart. 

The sight of Akshara after two long years sent tremors through his being, urging him to bridge the chasm between past and present. With a gentle touch upon her shoulder, he sought to awaken the spirit of the Akshara he once knew - vibrant amongst kin, formidable against adversaries. 

Sensing a presence, Akshara rose to behold a tranquil smile, bidding her exit. Rohan, observing the dampness on the pillow, realized the wakeful listener he had been, silently urging Akshara to unburden her soul. 

As Abhimanyu's eyes shimmered with a lone tear, Rohan tenderly wiped it away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stepping out of the room, Akshara was met with a storm of inquiries from her kin, their worry palpable in the air. 

"Akshara!! How is Bhaiyaa?"

"Akshu!! How is Abhi??"

Choosing silence, she sought solace in solitude, yearning for clarity amidst the clamor.

 "Shut up!!"- Embraced by Shreya, she sought a moment of respite before her feet carried her towards the gate. 

Arohi led the way back to their abode, with Shreya, Krish, and Abhinav following in reverent silence. 

Within the confines of the car, words remained unspoken, each lost in their thoughts as they journeyed homeward. 

Upon arrival, they dispersed to their chambers, each lost in contemplation. Akshara's gaze fell upon a room adjacent to hers, a space previously unnoticed. Intrigued, she turned the handle, stepping into an atmosphere charged with memories.