♡‧₊˚1

It begins on a Wednesday morning, a boy is sleeping on his bed hugging his favorite stuffed animal. It was a bunny. He couldn't sleep without it, it always reminded him of his childhood friend. No, they didn't part ways but the boy and his friend were inseparable. The boy named Taehyung had woken up when the sunlight hit his face. He groaned in tiredness and his eyes slowly opened as he adjusted to the bright light. Taehyung sat up and struggled to stay awake until he noticed the time. 'Oh god!' he thought. He got up quickly and started doing his morning routine. He had forgotten that it was Wednesday. Just as he was getting ready his phone went off. He picked up his phone and looked at the caller ID. He smiled happily. He immediately answered the phone and put it against his ear.

"Tae bear, are you up yet? You're going to be late for university again" the man said from the other side of the phone. Taehyung smiled just after hearing his favorite person's voice. "Yes, im coming bunny, let me put my shoes on" he replied. He had already left the bathroom and started putting on his shoes. He grabbed his backpack and left his apartment.

They had hung up the phone.

Taehyung didn't live that far from the university. He quickly started running and finally arrived in no time. He stood at the entrance before going to the school grounds. "Tae bear!" he heard someone yell from afar. He looked up from his phone and saw his favorite person. They both started running towards each other. Taehyung jumped into the older's embrace. The older one caught him and swung him around.

Taehyung laughed while he hugged his friend close.

He was back on the ground, his eyes not leaving the others. "Let's go, Tae. We're going to be late," he said holding Taehyung's hand. Taehyung nodded and they both walked side by side to their first class. "Jungkookie, are you going to sit with me at lunch?" taehyung asked. Jungkook looked over his shoulder and smiled. He stopped walking and faced the younger. He started squeezing Tae's cheek and smiled. "Of course, I am. I'll always sit with you, bear" Taehyung blushed by his response and smiled.

They arrived at their first class and started making their way to their seats. Just then the professor walked in starting the lecture.

Taehyung had already pulled out his notebook, highlighters, and pens/pencils. Meanwhile, Jungkook had only taken out his notebook. He'd always borrow Taehyung's writing materials. Taehyung always loved sharing his stuff with him. The professor had already started writing notes on the chalkboard and the students wrote them down. The class had continued just like this. Jungkook had started getting bored, he never was the one to pay attention in class or get his work done. He'd always fall asleep in class, the professors couldn't even make him pay attention. Only one person could, and that was obviously Taehyung.

Taehyung looked over and saw Jungkook was getting bored, he decided not to say anything since they were only taking notes. They still had 30 minutes of class until lunch. Every class was at least an hour long, sometimes less. Everyone only took 3-4 classes.

Taehyung smiled and whispered, "Bunny, are you already bored?" he asked. Jungkook nodded making the younger chuckle. Taehyung had made him lay on his lap to take a nap. Jungkook had taken a nap. He rested his head on Taehyung's lap while the younger kept stroking his hair.

30 minutes had passed and Taehyung awoke the older. "Jungkookie, time to get up, class is over," he said softly. Jungkook slowly started waking up, he rubbed his eyes and sat back up. He looked at Taehyung with doe eyes and smiled. "Let's go get food, I'm hungry" Taehyung chuckled and nodded. He had already packed his stuff along with Jungkook's. They got up and started making their way towards the cafeteria.

Jungkook and Taehyung had grabbed their food and sat down at the table together. The table was filled with laughter and they fed each other their food.

♡‧₊˚

Everyone had finished their classes and were heading home for the day. Jungkook and Taehyung were at the university entrance bidding their goodbyes. "I'll see you tomorrow, Tae," Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and hugged him. "Until tomorrow" he whispered. They both walked separate ways and headed home. Usually, they'd go to each other's homes after school but tonight they were busy.

END OF CHAPTER!
I don't plan on making this story long, but it will have a happy ending.