♡‧₊˚2

[THE NEXT DAY]

It was the same routine every morning, nothing changed. Taehyung was already heading towards the university lost in his own thoughts. He looked up but didn't find Jungkook anymore. Usually he'd wait at the entrance but this time he didn't. 'Weird' he thought to himself. He decided to ignore it and went inside the building. Just before he could reach his locker, at the corner of his eye he saw him. He hid around the corner and watched secretly.

Jungkook was getting bullied by the bad boys. Taehyung's eyes widen. Without him knowing he found his hand tight in a fist. It was like something in him turned on. (Not like that, don't think dirty!) He watched as the bullies kept taking his money and kicking him in the spot. Just when they were satisfied they pushed Jungkook down to the floor and left kicking him once more. Taehyung acted like he was just now walking by. They didn't think anything of it. Taehyung quickly went to a different hallway near by so Jungkook wouldn't see him. He watched as the older went to the bathroom and cleaned himself off.

Taehyung's eyes were showing nothing but darkness.

[TIME SKIP]

Everyone started packing for the day and walked out the door one by one. Taehyung watched as Jungkook put his stuff away. He bit his lips and decided to break the silence. "Bunny, do you want to hangout today?" He asked hoping for a yes. Jungkook smiled. "I can't today Tae. Maybe next time" he replied as he stood up and left the room. The younger sighed and followed behind.

Just when he looked up from looking down he had lost sight of Jungkook.

"Where the fuck did he go?" he whispered looking here and there. He sighed again and walked out the building. He was walking back home but stopped when he heard someone groan in pain. He slowly started walking back backwards and saw the same people with Jungkook from earlier. His eyes again darkened. His hand turned into a tight fist as he watched the older get punched. Yes, Jungkook had a muscular body but these guys were bigger and stronger.

After they were satisfied again they left him alone covered in bruises. Oh how badly Taehyung wanted to run to him. But he decided not to. He wanted to see what else they would do.

He started making his way back home.

When he arrived he settled himself down on the sofa thinking what to do if things got worse.

He stayed there over and over, his positions changing, but thinking the same thing. He sighed and pulled his hair until an idea came across his mind. He smirked and started laughing.

END OF CHAPTER