♡‧₊˚3

[ONE WEEK LATER]

Jungkook's bullying kept getting worse but in that time he didn't tell Taehyung. Currently the two were out late at night. They decided to stargaze since the year was almost done. They opened the roof of the car and laid down. They were staring at the moon and stars while they felt the wind brush against them.

Taehyung broke the silence

"Bunny, if I ever did something...bad...would you leave me?" he asked making the older look over at him. His eyes were wide by the sudden question but Taehyung's face showed no emotion. "Never, I would never leave you. You're my best friend. Why?" Jungkook replied. Taehyung smiled a bit by the answer he had gotten. He looked over at the older staring into each others eyes. "No reason" he said in a soft tone. He slowly started leaning in closer. Jungkook didn't move. Taehyung placed his lips on the olders waiting to be pushed back. But he wasn't. Instead the older kissed back cupping the youngers face.

They broke the kiss and stared lovingly at each other.

"I love you" they both said in sync. They started laughing and cuddled each other staring up at the sky.

Taehyung was definitely going to do something he might regret. But if it's for Jungkook, he'll do anything.

END OF CHAPTER