♡‧₊˚5

A week had passed by quickly.

Jungkook was standing outside staring at the view. He'd gotten a message from Taehyung a few days ago but chose to ignore it.  He kept telling himself not to forgive him but something says that he should. He sighed.

(He posed like that)

The wind kept hitting his face over and over. His eyes were closed as he remembered all the happy memories he made with Taehyung. He slowly opened his eyes when he felt a buzz from his phone. He grabbed his phone and stared at the message.

It was from Taehyung.

He opened the message reading it carefully.

Message:

Hey bunny, I know it's been a week since we've seen each other after the incident. Just know that I'm really sorry. Don't worry, I won't be coming back to you. I just wanted to send this last message before I go. Everyday, I kept thinking about the murders I committed. When I first saw you getting bullied in the hallway of the university I was so angry so I decided to see what else they would do. The bullying got worse and I couldn't watch you get bullied anymore. I know your life has been nothing but pain and I can't change the past. The truth is, I love you. I've always loved you. It hurt me so much to see you get beat up. After thinking for a while I decided to do something I might regret. So, if your seeing this...always remember that I love you. I loved sleeping in your arms but now I feel so empty and alone without you being right here next to me. I couldn't stop thinking about the way you laughed the way you smiled. Nobody could ever replace you. I want you to know, that I'm very sorry for the pain that I've caused you. But don't worry, in a few minutes I'm going to end it all. After I killed those 3 bullies I didn't know who I was anymore. As I stared at my hands that were covered in blood I knew who I truly killed. The one I killed was me. There's just no turning back. Would you hold my hand if I kept on killing the people that hurt you? No? I didn't think so. I think that...maybe I'm just one of those people that doesn't deserve to be happy. I never deserved someone like you. Well, I have nothing else to say other than I'm sorry. I know I won't be able to face you again...so I'm gonna end it. That way you can live a better life without me. Goodbye Jungkookie, my love, my best friend, my partner, my other half, I hope you'll have a better life when I'm gone. I love you~

After Jungkook read the message he immediately started running while texting Taehyung. "Tae! Where are you?! Please don't go!" he sent the message. No answer. He tried again. "Bear, please answer! Where are you?! I'm sorry! Please!" he sent. This time he received a message back. "Our favorite spot" was the only thing he received back. "Wait for me! Wait for me there! Don't do anything!"

He started running like he'll not caring about anything around him.

While reading the message he started to realize the only one that has ever been there for him was Taehyung. He ran like hell. He didn't care if his legs were tired.

When he arrived he saw Taehyung standing on the side of the mountain. If he fell he'd die.

"TAEHYUNG!" He yelled catching his breath. Taehyung slowly turned around and stared at him with tears. Jungkook was already running towards the younger. "I love you" were the last words he said before falling down. Jungkook screamed so loud. "NOO"

END OF CHAPTER