♡‧₊˚4

It was dark out, Taehyung was standing in front of an apartment building. He stared for quite sometime and finally walked in. He started making his way to room 401. When he arrived, he stopped in front of the door thinking back about what he was about to do. Without hesitation, he kicked the door open and there they were. The bad boys that bullied his best friend.

BLOOD WARNING⚠️

"What the hell?!" one of them yelled. They were 3 boys. Taehyung gave the one in charge a death glare until he charged forward and stabbed him in the eye. "Ahh!!" They yelled. Taehyung threw the knife which flew into the others brain.

He stabbed them continuously. Blood splattered everywhere, landed on the walls and his face. His hands were covered in blood. He wiped the blood from his face with the back of his palm.

He looked at his hands and started breathing heavily. He sat against the wall with his hands covering his face. Tears were pouring down his eyes but for some reason he didn't regret it.

[HOURS LATER]

[HOURS LATER]

Everyone at the university had heard about the incident. The only one that was shocked completely was Jungkook. Taehyung sneaked up behind him and startled him.

The older jumped by the sudden act.

"Tae, jeez don't do that" he said. The younger smiled playfully. Taehyung knew what was going on threw the olders head. But he was happy. He was happy that he didn't have to witness his best friend being bullied.

"Come on! I'm hungry!" Taehyung said breaking the silence dragging Jungkook to the cafeteria. The older giggled and followed along.

[AFTER UNIVERSITY]

Jungkook had already arrived at his apartment only to see his father there waiting in the living room. Taehyung had come along but stopped at the vending machine.

The next thing Jungkook felt was a slap on his cheek. He placed his hand on his cheek that had been slap. Before he could speak his father started pulling his hair harshly.

This was normal.

Jungkook came from an abusive family and Taehyung knew that. That's why Taehyung always put a smile on the older's face.

The door opened revealing Taehyung holding his chocolate bar. His eyes were widen when he saw what was going on. Before anything could be said Mr. Jeon had received a punch himself. Taehyung had gotten on top of him and started beating Mr. Jeon up with all his strength.

(like in the part from 3:46–4:05 and again at 4:19–4:32)

Jungkook's eyes widen seeing Taehyung stab Mr. Jeon in the stomach. Taehyung dropped the glass from his hands and watched as Mr. Jeon fell to the ground. His eyes again were covered in blood. When he realized what he did, he slowly turned and looked at Jungkook who was laying on the floor with his eyes widen. Taehyung kept gasping for air while tears slowly fell.

"W-what..." Jungkook couldn't speak. Taehyung slowly started approaching the older but he only kept moving backwards. Taehyung stopped in his tracks.

"B-bunny...it's okay. He won't hurt you anymore. No one will hurt you ever again" he said kneeling down. Just then Jungkook remembered about the 3 bullies. "T-those bullies...did y-you also kill them?" he stuttered. Taehyung nodded in response. "Bunny" Taehyung was about to touch Jungkook's hand but the older quickly yelled. "Don't touch me!" Taehyung's eyes widen. He stopped. "Bunny, you said you'd never..." he was interrupted. "D-don't! Get out! GET OUT!" He yelled. Taehyung sighed and slowly stood back up.

He made his way towards the door and turned around to stare at Jungkook who was staring at his fathers dead body.

"Bunny, I did it for you. I couldn't watch them hurt you anymore. Just know...that I love you more than anything. I would kill for you over and over again. No matter the cost" he said. He walked out the door and left. Jungkook stayed down on the floor thinking about everything that had just happened.

END OF CHAPTER