Prologue

I entered my dorm room and headed straight for my bed.
Today was hectic. Non stop lectures and tests.
I took my phone and went to my message box hoping I have a text from him.
I went to Instagram, X app, Snapchat to check his profile for any update.
It looked like he disappeared from the world. He wasn't reported dead that night.
Their companies didn't go bankrupt and is still one of the best companies in the world.
I just wish...
"You have gotta stop doing this Stephanie"I turned to the speaker and ran my hands through my hair frustrated.
"I can't help it. I just wish I could know something. He could just text me"my voice was almost a whisper.
My bed dipped and I turned to meet her gaze. "I know. He isn't dead. What happened to him, is nothing he can get over quickly" Olive said and I sighed knowing she was right.
"I know. I just wish he can reach out to me to help him get through this"
"It has been three years Stephanie. You have got to move on"she patted my shoulder and I just gave a nod in response.
"So what about the Matt guy that asked you out?"she wiggled her eyebrow at me with a grin and I scoffed.
"I declined. Joshua and I ended things last week. I am still recovering from that"I mumbled and she gave me a look.
"Yeah recovering! You didn't look like someone suffering from an heartbreak that day. You even asked me to escort you to that new restaurant" I buried my head in my pillow and groaned loud.
"Don't you have plans with Ian? You are annoying the shit out of me" I peered up at her blushing state.
"I..do..but..I..you..know. Fuck you"she glared hard at me and I laughed at her.
"Always a stuttering mess anytime his name is mentioned"she blushed more and gave me the finger.
"I will be back soon"she shot me a look and slammed my door shut as if making a point. I rolled my eyes at that and focused back on my phone.
I trailed my hand on his face, the pictures he updated three years ago.
I smiled bitterly at the one I was in.
Why couldn't we just have that sweet ending?
Why did this have to happen?
I can't imagine what he is going through.
I wrapped my hands around myself and wiped the tears that escaped.
Fucking reach out to me A!
All that in high school can't be just for nothing right?
I am crossing my fingers on that!

Don't
     Forget
               To
                   Vote
                          And
                              Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.