Date Night

Come on hyung, Not now! Sunoo said quietly. But I'm so horny sweetheart, please ! Sunghoon murmured as he pushed his member inside the heat of sunoo.

Sunoo hissed, he gripped the bed sheets and bit his lip. Sunghoon stopped once he was all the way in. He started thrusting in and out slowly. He pinched sunoo's nipples softly and stroked him.

Ah Im going crazy sweetheart, do you know how Fuckable you look in the morning? , I can't control myself baby he said while licking sunoo's earlobes. Meanwhile, Sunoo was a moaning mess.

Hyy...Hyunggg please.. please.. Sunoo pleaded. Yes baby, what do you want? Sunghoon teases. Ple.. Please faster faster fuck me faster sunoo said desperately.

Oohh yesss?, you like getting fucked even before opening your eyes in the morning huh? He teases while thirsting harder. Sunoo shudders from listening the filth from his husband.

Sunghoon thrusting harder and hit his husband's prostate. Sunoo covered his mouth and shut his eyes. "Found it." Sunghoon said in a deep quiet voice.
Sunoo felt dizzy from pleasure & pain . He couldn't believe it. "I'm gonna cum hyung." He said. Sunghoon started stroking hum harder. Ah ah! Im cumming! Sunoo moans.

You're such a good boy..." Sunoo heard. He turned my head and saw Sunghoon behind him. Sunghoon wrapped his hand around Sunghoon's neck and I felt him stroking me. "Hm hyung, I think I'm gonna cum and he came immediately.

But Sunghoon kept going and thrusting harder inside him. Sunoo started whining. Just a minute baby, just hold a minute for me Sunghoon said.
After few thrusts Sunghoon came inside sunoo and buried his face into his husband's neck to catch his breath.

After sometime, I love you, I love you so much sweetheart Sunghoon murmured against sunoo's neck. Sunoo giggled and replied I love you too. Let's get out of the bed Sunghoon jumped suddenly.

Sunoo looked at him incredulous. Don't pretend you haven't just fucked me senseless and now you want me to get out of the bed. That's why I said not now! sunoo said with wide eyes.

Sunghoon laughed and kissed his adorable husband on the forehead and moved towards the kitchen to make the breakfast alone.