First time we met

Sunghoon and Sunoo sat under the starlit sky, their fingers intertwined as they gazed into each other's eyes. The air was filled with a soft breeze, carrying the sweet scent of cherry blossoms.

Sunghoon brushed a strand of hair away from Sunoo's face, his touch gentle yet filled with love. "Sunoo, do you remember the first time we met?"

Sunoo smiled, his eyes sparkling with affection. "Of course, how could I forget? It was like destiny brought us together."

They leaned in closer, their lips almost touching as they whispered sweet nothings to each other.

Sunghoon chuckled softly. You know, I never believed in love at first sight until I met you. You stole my heart from the moment I saw you.

Sunoo's cheeks flushed pink as he leaned in to kiss Sunghoon. And you, my love, captured my soul with your smile. I've never been happier than when I'm with you.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, their love transcending time and space. They were lost in each other's embrace, the world around them fading into oblivion.

I love you, Sunghoon, Sunoo whispered against his lips.

I love you more, Sunoo, Sunghoon replied, their love echoing through the night sky.

As they held each other close, their hearts beating as one, they knew that their love was eternal, a bond that could never be broken.

And so, under the blanket of stars, Sunghoon and Sunoo vowed to love each other for all eternity, their love shining brighter than any constellation in the sky.

💜💜💜