xS2 Chapter 21 - Misadventures At The Mall (Finale)

"Sorry but I think we'll have to move on to the next machine," Parker says in delight, "though if you two keep this performance up I don't think any other round would be needed!

Elizabeth, Sammy, and Crunch all stare at the broken whack-a-mole machine in shock. While Sammy tends to just go with the flow, Parker is much more focused on precise attacks. This whack-a-mole game was his for the taking from the start.

"Point one for Parker & Quinn," Crunch says, "You guys ready to move onto the next game?"

"Sure," Quinn sighs as she puts away her 3DS.

With Sammy down in the dumps, Elizabeth decides to step up for the second game.

GAME 2 - AIR HOCKEY

Elizabeth and Quinn stare at each other from opposite ends of the air hockey table.

"Kick her ass, Quincy!" Parker yells.

"You got this!" Sammy shouts.

As Crunch is ready to toss the puck into the air hockey stand, Elizabeth decides to not hold anything back.

"3-2-1 let's play!" Crunch announces as he places the puck on the air hockey table.

Elizabeth quickly hits the puck with her paddle sending it flying towards Quinn's side of the table.

The puck slides into Quinn's goal, giving Elizabeth & Sammy the point.

"What the hell!" Parker shouts, "You didn't even try to hit it!"

"My bad," Quinn states as she takes the puck out of the goal and hits it over to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth hits it back to Quinn and... it immediately goes into the goal with zero effort.

Parker has another freakout while Sammy rejoices, and Elizabeth wonders if she has some sort of hidden talent for air hockey.

Quinn takes the puck out of her goal and once again sends it to Elizabeth's side. Elizabeth sends it over to Quinn's side. However, unlike before, Quinn manages to finally hit it back towards Elizabeth. Unfortunately for her, Elizabeth sends it back at her and it goes in the goal just like before.

"Guess Elizabeth & Sammy won this round," Crunch admits.

"I demand a recount!" Parker groans.

"Don't worry Parker, your team's win earlier was just a fluke!" Sammy teases.

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that," Parker remarks.

GAME 3 - CRANE GAME

"First one to get anything out of the crane game wins the round," Crunch explains.

First up is Parker, who manages to get a precise and perfect placement of the crane....though when he goes to get the toy, it slips and falls.

As Parker curses out the game, Sammy is next and she decides to go for the same toy Parker went for... the same results happen.

Quinn is next and she accidentally presses the button on the crane before she can move it, wasting her turn.

Elizabeth is next as she goes for the toy in the corner, however, the crane gets stuck on the wall and can't reach the toy.

The process goes on for what seems like hours; Parker, Sammy, Quinn, Elizabeth, Repeat. Parker, Sammy, Quinn, Elizabeth, Repeat. Parker, Sammy, Quinn, Elizabeth, Repeat. Each time Parker goes, he gets worse and worse as he's lost all steam, all the while Quinn begins to get better and better.

"HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO TAKE!" Parker shouts.

"I'll flip a coin and whichever side it lands on determines who won this game," Crunch offers.