chapter six !

—

— LUNA never understood the rule that Luke had made up, of course she knew that he had his reasons but she was her own person and could make her own decisions.

It all originated from when they were in High School. Luna was barely a freshman and Luke was a sophmore. One of his hockey buddies had caught her eye. His name was Brent, Brent Johnson.

Brent was her first real crush. He was a charmer, to the adults he was a sweetheart but to everyone else...He was your typical playboy.

So when his friends heard through the grapevine that little Luna Hughes had a crush on him, they immediately told him. Even betting for him to go on at least a date with her. All without Luke knowing.

He treated Luna great, or so she thought. Until one day, one of Brent's friends told her the truth. That she was a bet, and that Brent had left school with Lacy Spilner earlier during the day.

Her heart was broken.

The next day, Luna had broken up with him publicly. Making sure to embarrass him in the process.

Luke was furious with his "friend". Constantly showing it when they were on the ice, becoming more aggressive toward Brent.

That was when Luke made up the rule. Just for the sake of his little sister's heart.

A knock interrupted Luna's thoughts. The girl was sat on the sofa with her laptop on her lap as she did an essay that was due.

She slowly got up, making her way to the door and looking through the peephole.

"Hey." She greeted as she opened the door, revealing Mark who was on the other side. "What are you doing here?" Her voice was soft, almost as if she was afraid to speak too loudly.

"I was...in the area." He responded hesitantly, clearly unprepared to what he was going to say when she opened the door.

"Um, yeah, I was in the area and wanted to stop by. Just to uh...check in."

Luna chuckled and opened the door wider, motioning for him to enter. "Well, I'm doing fine. Working on an essay." The boy hummed as he entered her apartment.

"wanna watch a movie?" Luna asked abruptly, not wanting for him to leave. She enjoyed his company.

"I'd love to."

— INSTAGRAM !

lunahughes has uploaded a post !

- -

liked by markestapa and 100 others

lunahughes: twilight w mark. isn't carlisle so dilf 😩
tagged: markestapa

load comments...

markestapa: team edward
| lunahughes: only right team

milliegray: dude, but charlie swan 😮‍💨
| lunahughes: smash.

julietreynolds: carlisle is so bad 😩😩
| lunahughes: i said that too. mark disagreed :(

lhughes_06: this is where mark was...?

edwards.73: lmao luke totally didn't js cuss out loud n ask why mark's with you in a extremely overprotective tone 😁😜.
| lunahughes: why are u like this...

jackhughes: are? you? alone? with? a? boy?
| lunahughes: no. mr. teddy is sitting between us.

_quinnhughes: is he team edward?
| lunahughes: yes, i trained him well

thoughts?

el oh el, so i removed the brooks brothers because i simply had lost all my motivation for them and couldn't find ways to fit them into the story. that being said, enjoy !