Chapter 20 Magic?

The more upright a person is, the easier it is to be persuaded.

Soon after, Goo Chan-seong recovered his trolley case.

"Let's go, the gourmet shop is not far from here! Just walk there," said Jang Man-Wol.

Lee Tae Hyun said nothing and nodded.

Goo Chan-seong couldn't say anything, he was already hungry.

I've been wanting to refuel for a long time, and now that Jang Man-Wol can manage dinner is naturally the best.

Following behind the two, Goo Chan-seong is like a little follower.

It's hard to want a Harvard graduate to be a sidekick.

"What's for dinner?" Goo Chan-seong whispered from behind.

"You'll know when you get there." Jang Man-Wol said without looking back.

"It's no use asking, Goo Chan-seong, you must keep this in mind when you follow President Zhang in the future. President Zhang has been around for more than a thousand years. What she has seen, seen, and knows is far better than you. It's more than you can imagine." Lee Tae Hyun stopped and said to Goo Chan-seong.

It's a reminder.

Although he has only seen Goo Chan-seong on both sides, Lee Tae Hyun already knows that Goo Chan-seong has a strong sense of justice in his heart.

While this is a good thing, it is also a bad thing.

Such a person is very assertive, and he will have his own ideas on everything.

That said, he would almost be the opposite of Jang Man-Wol.

According to Jang Man-Wol's temper, Lee Tae Hyun is almost conceivable for Goo Chan-seong's fate.

"Well, I see." Goo Chan-seong responded casually.

Looking at Goo Chan-seong's appearance, Lee Tae Hyun knew that Goo Chan-seong didn't take it to heart.

Seeing this, Lee Tae Hyun did not continue to speak.

He reminds Goo Chan-seong that he has done his best.

"The profiteer, it's no use telling him. Do you think he can listen to you?" Jang Man-Wol walked ahead, a faint voice came.

Jang Man-Wol is like a mirror in his heart, he knows everything.

Lee Tae Hyun shook his head and seemed to be smiling wryly.

Soon, the three of them came to a steamed bun shop.

It was late, so there was almost no one in the bun shop.

"This steamed bun shop is delicious and has my idol's certification!" Jang Man-Wol took out his phone and started taking pictures of the posters on the wall.

"Kim Jun-hyun can eat five in one bite!" Jang Man-Wol said very proudly.

It seems that he can eat five in one bite.

"Five?" Lee Tae Hyun thought to himself, "Eating five in one bite, how big is that mouth? Could it be the mouth of the abyss!"

After the buns came up, Goo Chan-seong couldn't help it.

Just pick up the chopsticks and pick up one.

He used up too much energy tonight, almost running from head to night.

When running, there is nothing, but once you stop, your body will feel a sense of powerlessness.

"It's so hot!" Goo Chan-seong was scalded by the soup as soon as he took a bite.

This steamed bun should be the practice of Huaxia filling soup dumplings. If you are in a hurry, you will be scalded by the soup inside.

"Eat slowly, what's the hurry." Lee Tae Hyun said.

I saw that he first took the buns, made a small crack with chopsticks, slowly sucked the soup inside, and finally, ate the buns.

Jang Man-Wol was also attracted by Lee Tae Hyun's way of eating.

I learned it unconsciously.

She found that eating it this way had a different flavor.

"This profiteer has some tricks." She thought to herself.

Goo Chan-seong listened to Lee Tae Hyun's advice and started eating slowly.

After all, he is a top student who graduated from Harvard University, and he knows some etiquette and rules.

He was just too hungry just now, and what happened tonight really impacted his three views.

So there will be some rudeness.

It's slowed down a bit now, and there's nothing left.

After Lee Tae Hyun finished eating two buns, he called the boss again.

The boss is a middle-aged man in his forties.

"What is the guest's order?" he asked.

"Boss, take a drawer of buns and put them on the table in the corner." Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.

"Why is this guest, do you still have friends coming?" the boss asked puzzled.

"Boss, if you don't want any strange noises in your shop in the middle of the night, just do as I say."

Lee Tae Hyun patted the boss on the shoulder and said with a deep meaning.

"How do you know the guest?" The boss's eyes widened and he looked at Lee Tae Hyun with a look of surprise.

"If there is something like that, there will be someone who handles it, right?" After saying that, Lee Tae Hyun put his business card in the boss's pocket, "Go get ready, I'll help you send him away. ."

"Okay, okay." The boss happily went to the kitchen to prepare.

"Looks like you're in business again." Jang Man-Wol said.

"It's not a business, I just saw it. I can't let it go." Lee Tae Hyun flipped his hand, and three incense sticks appeared in his hand.

This is the system that transfers the incense from the pawnshop to Lee Tae Hyun's hands.

"Is this magic?" Goo Chan-seong asked in surprise.

"It's not magic, you can call it magic." Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.