Chapter 43 Special Guests

Over the years, she seems to have forgotten her identity as a human being.

In this Hotel del Luna, humans are the rarity and ghosts are the mainstream.

In this environment, her human nature is basically going to be worn away.

Eating delicious food and wearing beautiful clothes might just be her persistence to maintain her last hobby.

"President Zhang, in fact, you don't need to pretend like that, just show your true heart." Lee Tae Hyun sipped the contents of his cup a little and said.

This 60-degree liquor, even if Lee Tae Hyun has a cultivation base, is hard to resist.

It's so damn hot.

Why do adults like to drink liquor so much?

Fat house happy water, he is not fragrant.

"True heart, true, this word seems to be far away from me." Jang Man-Wol asked Lee Tae Hyun to pour himself another glass of 2 liang white wine, her drinking power is really strong.

"Wrong, not too far." Lee Tae Hyun said with a smile.

"How should I put it, President Zhang, maybe it's because I'm young, so when I do things, I'm always so naive. It's like what I did to Li He yesterday. I just think he's a scum, so I let him die. Before, her reputation was ruined. In fact, Cha Wuyou didn't have so many demands, she just hoped that Li He would die. Pay for her life!"

The price listed later by the system is a summary of what Lee Tae Hyun did.

Not what the car hassle-free initially requires.

"You mean to make me naive too?" Jang Man-Wol looked at Lee Tae Hyun with a cup in his hand, and there was something different in his eyes.

"Isn't it bad to be naive? There are so many evils in this world, and so many calculations. If you fight with those people, you will be exhausted. I actually have nothing to pursue. After graduating from college, I will find an ordinary job. , When an ordinary white-collar worker married a wife and had children, he lived a normal life. But now all of this has left me, and the unexpected death of my father caught me by surprise. All my illusions were shattered. You Do you know? Kim Jong's business was my first business. Before that, within a week, I didn't make a single business. Am I a waste! Hahaha!" Lee Tae Hyun said After that, he laughed at himself.

A top student at Seoul National University failed to complete a single business within a week.

Speaking out, it is estimated that Seoul National University will expel Lee Tae Hyun from his student status.

"This is still a waste? Jin Zheng is a big deal. He has been with me for so long, and he hasn't talked about it. If you go, you will succeed. How can you call yourself a waste? Also, yesterday you were there. When you are in the casino, you point out the momentum of Jiangshan, and I don't know how many young ladies from chaebols fall in love with you. If you are a waste, there may be no so-called successful people in this world. "

Jang Man-Wol patted Lee Tae Hyun on the shoulder to give him encouragement.

"So, don't be so arrogant, you are actually very strong, I said..."

Jang Man-Wol did not continue, because the person beside her was already asleep.

The even breathing sound proved that this person was really asleep.

"Is drinking so bad?" Lee Tae Hyun's drinking was really unexpected.

Jang Man-Wol is a little surprised that a big man can drink so badly.

"I haven't finished drinking two or two, it's really bad!"

Jang Man-Wol shook his head, as if feeling sorry for the drinker's poor drinking.

"Just sleep here, and no one can disturb you." Jang Man-Wol got up, took the wine bottle and glass, and left under the Moon Spirit Tree.

After a while, she appeared again, and the wine bottle and glass in her hand turned into a thin blanket.

Cover Lee Tae Hyun lightly and leave.

At this time, a special guest appeared at the door of Hotel del Luna.

Jang Man-Wol felt it instantly.

She immediately appeared at the front desk of the hotel, and when Ji Hyun-jung saw Jang Man-Wol, he quickly said hello: "President!"

"Hurry out with me, there are guests!"

After Jang Man-Wol finished speaking, he quickly pushed open the door of Hotel del Luna and went outside.

I saw a big tiger standing at the door of the hotel, wanting to come in, but he didn't come in, he hesitated and wandered there.

Finally left slowly.

"What's going on?" Chi Xianzhong said excitedly, pointing at the tiger.

"It's our guest. It's because of you that it didn't come in. Be careful next time."

Jang Man-Wol said angrily.

"President, how could it be my reason? I didn't do anything!" Chi Xianzhong said aggrieved.

"This guest left because you didn't do anything." Jang Man-Wol slapped Ji Hyun-jung on the head angrily as punishment.

Under the Moon Spirit Tree, an old woman suddenly appeared here.

She held a flower basket in her hand, which contained nine secluded flowers.

That is the flower of the dead.

"Are you the variable?" she murmured.