Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

How could Jang Man-Wol refuse when this is a good time to make money.

After eating the salad, the two packed up and came to the lobby of the hotel.

Lee Tae Hyun was still walking in and out of the lobby like last time.

Looking at everyone's appearance.

Although the guests who come to Hotel del Luna all have unfulfilled wishes.

But some are not so urgent.

A pawnshop is a place to solve people's most pressing needs.

People who are not in a hurry generally do not come to the pawnshop.

After observing for about ten minutes, Jang Man-Wol, who was next to Lee Tae Hyun, became a little irritable.

"The profiteer, you haven't done it for ten minutes?"

"Don't worry, I'm doing the preparatory work ahead. As long as the business target is found, the next step will be multiplied."

Lee Tae Hyun said patiently.

He also knows that Jang Man-Wol is an impatient person.

But don't be in a hurry to do business.

"Then hurry up, I'm the president. It's embarrassing to walk back and forth with you behind you." Jang Man-Wol put his hands around his chest and said with a complaining face.

"Got it, got it. It'll be right away."

Lee Tae Hyun said soothingly.

It turned out that Jang Man-Wol was not complaining because he was in a hurry, but because, as the president of Hotel del Luna, he was following behind a young man in his twenties, which was a bit embarrassing.

About two minutes later, Lee Tae Hyun found his target.

"It's him!" Lee Tae Hyun said with satisfaction.

Jang Man-Wol followed Lee Tae Hyun's gaze and said in disappointment, "We are a new big customer in our hotel, you are not one of you, what kind of eyes do you have."

Jang Man-Wol got a little pissed off.

I thought that even if Lee Tae Hyun had a bad eye, he could still see a few big guys in handmade suits.

But Lee Tae Hyun's eyes really disappointed Jang Man-Wol.

The eyes are really not good.

"I don't choose the guests because of my family background. I open a pawnshop. Of course, I have to choose the guests who are suitable for the pawnshop."

Lee Tae Hyun ignored Jang Man-Wol's slightly angry look, and walked slowly to the target and sat opposite him.

The target is an 80-year-old old man with kind eyes and clear eyes. At first glance, he is a person who is dying and enjoying a long life.

Even so, Lee Tae Hyun could see a deep sadness in the old man's eyebrows.

"Old man, I have something to worry about. My name is Lee Tae Hyun. I am the owner of a pawnshop. As long as your items are suitable, I can help you fulfill a wish."

Saying that, Lee Tae Hyun took out his business card and pushed it in front of the old man.

The old man stretched out his withered pine-like hand, picked up the business card from the table, glanced at it, and then looked at Lee Tae Hyun's youthful appearance.