Chapter 49 The Tiger Is Coming

"You left your own mind, so that the tiger can read your mind, and then come to you? But you are sure that the tiger can read your mind, you must know that it is a beast spirit, and there are still differences between humans and beasts. Yes." Jang Man-Wol doesn't think that just one talisman in Lee Tae Hyun district can make the tiger obey.

Tigers in zoos sometimes hurt people, not to mention this kind of beast spirit.

"Let's just wait and see. The matter here is settled. Let's go!" Lee Tae Hyun didn't say anything to Jang Man-Wol.

Jang Man-Wol wanted to ask again, but Lee Tae Hyun had already started the car. Even if he wanted to ask, Lee Tae Hyun probably wouldn’t say anything, so Jang Man-Wol could only hold back his curiosity.

Soon after returning to Hotel del Luna, Lee Tae Hyun parked the car and said, "Now President Zhang can go inside and take a look."

Lee Tae Hyun said such a sentence, and Jang Man-Wol didn't understand what it meant.

Just got out of the car suspiciously, and went back to Hotel del Luna.

Lee Tae Hyun followed behind Jang Man-Wol and entered the Hotel del Luna.

As soon as he walked to the corridor, Jang Man-Wol was stunned, "Wow!"

"It turned out that it was put here!"

I saw that a wall that was originally blank is now replaced by a painting.

Changbai Mountain Landscape Painting!

President Yu's landscape painting of Changbai Mountain is currently hanging in Hotel del Luna in Jang Man-Wol.

"You actually put this painting here."

This is something that Jang Man-Wol did not expect, and such a painting is, in any case, valuable.

But Lee Tae Hyun put this picture in her Hotel del Luna, which really surprised Jang Man-Wol, what about the talking profiteer?

When did you lose your money so generously.

"My shop is a bit small, and I can't fit this painting. Besides, this painting is made by people today, so it doesn't fit the classical style of my shop."

Li's pawn style is classical.

Huanghuali's Taishi chair, red sandalwood dressing box, these are the things in his shop, so this Changbai Mountain landscape painting is cheaper than Jang Man-Wol.

"This Changbai Mountain landscape painting seems to be the Changbai Mountain landscape painting when we communicated at the beginning." Goo Chan-seong walked over and said.

"That's right, it's that one!" Lee Tae Hyun nodded, "Now this painting is here for the time being. If there is a suitable buyer, sell it."

"Okay, I will!" Goo Chan-seong said.

"We'll split the money from the sale!" Jang Man-Wol stretched out five fingers and gestured.

Lee Tae Hyun also extended five fingers in response.

After all, Jang Man-Wol discovered this Changbai Mountain landscape painting. If Jang Man-Wol hadn't seen the tiger claw in the shape of a plum blossom, Lee Tae Hyun would not have been able to determine so quickly who the real culprit was.

If Jang Man-Wol hadn't discovered this Changbai Mountain landscape painting, Lee Tae Hyun would not have known what the real purpose of the beast spirit was.

So, this transaction was largely facilitated by Jang Man-Wol.

Many key points were found by Jang Man-Wol.

Therefore, this time, the income is divided into 50% and 50% with Jang Man-Wol, which is not a loss.

It should be.

"Wait for tonight, the beast spirit is here." Lee Tae Hyun said lightly.

As long as the beast spirit comes here, Lee Tae Hyun will be sure to subdue.

"Then it's up to you tonight!" Jang Man-Wol looked at the landscape painting on Changbai with a look of satisfaction, she didn't need the money now.

In her hand, there is 6.7 billion gifted by Lee Tae Hyun, enough for her to spend for a while.

Therefore, she is not in a hurry to sell this Changbai Mountain landscape painting.

Hanging it here can also enhance her hotel taste.

"Beast spirit? What is this?" Goo Chan-seong has only been a hotel manager here for two days, and he is still not familiar with some things!

"You don't need to understand this for a while, you will know it tonight." Jang Man-Wol said with a smile.

Some things, just talking about it, can't make people understand, only when you really see it can you know what's going on.

This is the truth of practice.

When Lee Tae Hyun heard the words, he just smiled and didn't speak. It is estimated that tonight will be another frightening night for Goo Chan-seong.

When the moon was empty, Lee Tae Hyun sat at the door of Hotel del Luna.

A tiger-shaped black shadow lingered around the hotel for a long time.

What does it seem to be determining?

After walking back and forth for a few laps, it slowly walked to the door of the hotel.

Lee Tae Hyun sat at the door, waiting for it to come.

"Wow!" The soft roar of the tiger made all the ghosts here hear it.

"It's the cry of a tiger!"

"How come there are tigers here?"

"Could it be that a tiger ran out?"

There was a lot of talk in the hotel!

Gu Canxin, the head of the room, and Kim Seon-bi were all in the lobby of the hotel. When the tiger roared, they heard it right away.

"Go to the president, she must know what's going on?" The guest room manager was still calm, knowing this kind of thing, it was Jang Man-Wol who had the most experience in dealing with it.