Chapter 4: Visions

You are in a supermarket grabbing whatever food, medicine, and hygiene care you can get.

"And this is what I can grab at the moment," you said to yourself.

"Do you need help?"

You turned around and saw Alice standing behind you, with Zero.

"Alice?! What the hell are you and Zero doing here?!"

Alice: "The others heard some noises in the bushes and went to check it out. I started hearing the noises getting closer, so Zero and I left the car and ran here."

"I'm not mad at you," you sighed. "I won't yell at you, but this isn't something you should do since you're not like me. I'll get you and Zero back to the Humvee, but I need you both to be quiet. Got it?"

Alice: "Got it."

Zero nodded silently.

You and Alice snuck through the market with Zero and entered the vents he took to get inside it. You crawled through it and came across Shizuka.

Shizuka: "Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay. Is Alice here with you?"

Alice: "I'm behind him."

"What are you doing in the vents?"

Shizuka: "I went to go check out the noise with the others until they realized that no one was with Alice, so I went back to the Humvee and saw it empty. I saw small tracks and followed them into the market, so I climbed in here to sneak in."

"Can you crawl back in the direction you came? Better get back to the Humvee, before anyone gets any ideas."

Shizuka: "Good idea."

After she crawled back the way she came, you reached the end of the vent and get out of it.

Alice: "Finally. It was getting a little stuffy in there."

"Shizuka, do you know where the Humvee is?"